Archinect
anchor

AA School Of Architecture Foundation / First Year

henry92

Hi everyone,

Just want to know anyone that had applied Architectural Association London for their foundation or first year programme?

I've studied a South Australian Matriculation (SAM) for my foundation course and studied Architecture first year course in my country. Anyone have any idea if i'm able to get into this AA School? Is it a better option for me to retake foundation in AA or straight apply into first year?

Thank You

Nov 16, 11 1:34 pm
lawrence.lek

Apply to first year. Make a good portfolio  -  more images, and use short but effective descriptions. You have a few months more to work on portfolio, so maybe start another project in the meantime to demonstrate you should be in first year rather than foundation.

Good luck!

Nov 17, 11 10:14 pm  · 
 · 
henry92

I'll consider on the Year one.Thank you very much for the advise.
I have a problem on my Candidates Statement,  What if my candidates statement is not that good, but can my portfolio actually helps me able to get into it ?

Nov 18, 11 10:03 am  · 
 · 
Janosh

Are you concerned about quality of language in your statement or quality of thought?  Imperfect English isn't going to keep you out of the AA as long as you are a rigorous/inventive thinker.

Nov 18, 11 12:09 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: