Archinect
anchor

Revelation

Hasselhoff

Now in my second year of M.Arch, I think I have come to the conclusion that is should have never stamped those fat envelopes in Decemeber of 2003. But now, $66K in debt, it wouldn't be worth it to bail with half a degree. So I guess I'll finish. Actually, I think I just hate school and could enjoy the profession. Who knows? Thank god for an undergraduate degree not in architecture. At least I have something to fall back on if need be.

Oct 7, 05 7:22 pm
THuh

Hhhmmm...??? Do you still have those similar feelings now?

Jan 24, 06 2:51 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Good question. Hasselhoff is still around us.

Jan 24, 06 3:09 pm  · 
 · 
Josh Emig

I know quite a few people who hated school, but are doing well and love working in architecture.

Jan 24, 06 3:25 pm  · 
 · 
SuperHeavy

Wheras within the usual pains of late nights and no money, i loved school. There's something to be said for making your own hours, working on exciting projects, and being surrounded by other people who care about more than punching the clock at 8 and 5.

Jan 24, 06 3:31 pm  · 
 · 
file

"8 to 5" ... woof ... can't remember the last time i worked those luxurious hours

Jan 24, 06 5:47 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: