Archinect
anchor

What are you working on tommorow?

3dGraffiti

I have to be at the building department with three sets of corrected plans (2nd plan check)attempting get over the counter reviews and walk out with three permits. Projects each expect to trench early next week. I am wearing the "expeditor" hat first thing tommorow.

Just wondering what hat everyone else will be wearing.

Sep 2, 05 12:56 am

father.

am going rollerblading with my oldest. finally have a random holiday from work.

Sep 2, 05 1:01 am  · 
 · 
upside

bucket.

im going to work on my beer gut.

Sep 2, 05 1:53 am  · 
 · 
G-bot

Revising unit plans for a tower in LA
Preparing for a DP submission on a tower in Port moody BC.
Reworking parking plans for a tower in Vancouver in preparation for working drawings to commence.
Creating a 3D model for two midrise buildings in Anaheim
Coming up with a concept for a high end tower in Vancouver. blahhh good times. and preparing for the long weekend. Wehoo.

Sep 2, 05 2:32 am  · 
 · 
G-bot

Revising unit plans for a tower in LA
Preparing for a DP submission on a tower in Port moody BC.
Reworking parking plans for a tower in Vancouver in preparation for working drawings to commence.
Creating a 3D model for two midrise buildings in Anaheim
Coming up with a concept for a high end tower in Vancouver. blahhh good times. and preparing for the long weekend. Wehoo.

Sep 2, 05 2:32 am  · 
 · 
ovejo

working on my transfer portfolio. Doing some more rough sketches and may be do some watercolor drawings.

Sep 2, 05 3:52 am  · 
 · 
bigness

finish up the vespa (two lightbulbs are dead and i need to fix one of the gear shift cables to the command) then fill up the tank, add the 100% sinthetic oil i will also buy tomorrow,and then start the engine and hope it won't explode...this restoration has taken me a month...

then back to the office to finish putting flats into the buildings for the competition we're doing at the moment.

Sep 2, 05 7:09 am  · 
 · 
Anonymous

Portfolio work, Fulbright application plus prep work for a retreat to kick off Archeworks next Thursday.

Sep 2, 05 8:26 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Daycare is closed for Labor Day (on FRIDAY?? WTF??)

So I'll be wearing my mother-hat today. Til 9:30 pm. Then self-employed-architect-hat til midnight.

Think I'll have a beer around dinner time so I can pretend to still be wearing my employee-at-happy-hour hat!

Sep 2, 05 9:38 am  · 
 · 
citizen

Xeroxing illustrations for a dissertation chapter I will turn in to my committee today. Then, for money, help my office sort then toss old (and I mean OLD) drawing sets. (I think some are drawings of Aztec temples.)

Sep 2, 05 10:02 am  · 
 · 
Louisville Architect

coloring. (seriously!)

Sep 2, 05 10:04 am  · 
 · 
Elimelech

finishing my CD set, working till monday?

Sep 2, 05 11:08 am  · 
 · 
Elimelech

and arhcinecting, damn this website takes too much time!!!!

Sep 2, 05 11:08 am  · 
 · 
stephanie

office mountain biking at 11:30 (!!!)
finish up an SD set
beers probably around 4.

this is a nice friday. this weekend i'm planning on reading during the days and rocking out during the nights. it's pretty nice to work 50+ hour weeks and get to have weekends completely for myself.

Sep 2, 05 12:25 pm  · 
 · 
AP

tan.

off to the beach.

Sep 2, 05 3:50 pm  · 
 · 
postal

well...the alchohol drinkin, jazzfest watching, computer purchasing, typology researching, train riding, parent visiting, model building, sketchin, "pause for a moment to reflect"-ing, girlfriend out-taking hat...it sort of looks like this...

my hat

Sep 2, 05 6:57 pm  · 
 · 
MMatt

Postal, there's a nasty, ugly smudge across the front of that hat. You might want to wash it.

.mm

Sep 2, 05 9:24 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: