Archinect
anchor

..cell..

raj

i love the idea of posting her cell phone...all of us calling.

hillarious! too bad it could be linked to you though...

Aug 30, 05 5:56 pm  · 
 · 
JohnProlly

"Huuuup tighten up"

Aug 30, 05 5:58 pm  · 
 · 
pencrush

maybe you should make a flyer with something like, "hi, I love to talk, I"m 34, single... "(with real or made up information)and "call me at 555.1234" and post it around town. she may eventually change her number, but not after getting lots of annoying phone calls, maybe she'll get the point.

Aug 30, 05 7:11 pm  · 
 · 
architron

i'm tempted to give out her # mainly for the pleasure of my getting to listen to her getting a non-ending blitz of calls from strangers [which would interupt her calls] and she would go bizerk ...

Aug 30, 05 7:53 pm  · 
 · 
bRink

haha... but then again...

that would be kindof mean... and i wonder if you could be sued for... invasion of privacy? or something...?

Aug 31, 05 7:09 am  · 
 · 
form64

give us the office number or her extension. that is very public knowledge if she has even handed out one business card.

Aug 31, 05 9:08 am  · 
 · 
architron

i like the concept of disrupting her 'personal' cell phone calls -- if her office number rings she'll just let it go to VM if she's on her mobile.

but i'm not mean, i may try to move spots -- i'll say the feng shui is not correct for me or i get seasonal depression + need to be closer to a window to get more daylight ..

Aug 31, 05 11:07 am  · 
 · 
citizen4nr

i'd just tell her to stop/keep it down. there's no reason to overreact. but then again, that donkey punch idea has its merits (though it could get messy)

Aug 31, 05 12:34 pm  · 
 · 
Colm

Treat her to a nice big cup... A nice big cup of:

http://prodtn.cafepress.com/9/21308359_F_tn.jpg

Aug 31, 05 1:08 pm  · 
 · 
architron

colm - thank you !!

Aug 31, 05 1:14 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: