Archinect
anchor

hands off my design please !

mauOne™

I am designing projects as a consultant for the city, I have a lot of creative freedom in the design phase, and we do a lot of coordination between technitians as how the project should be, BUT once the projects are under construction I have to deal-fight with politicians who think this or that might look better, this or the other way. I am very frustrated lately because of these people with “authority” tell contractors to make changes behind my back, contractors respond to me......”well he's the boss”. Its worse than dealing with the “...housewife wants this kind of drapes, or classic columns on the porch”
I'm having a hard time dealing with this; anyone had these kinds of problems with nosey people?

Aug 12, 05 8:16 pm
mauOne™

there is no clause, so dumb of me not to have requested this clause, but im thinking that even if i had put that in, the mayor thinks he owns the city ho if he wants to change something the contractors will listen to him
i hate them all

Aug 15, 05 11:18 am  · 
 · 
siggers

Interesting, but annoying...can I ask in what city/country this is?

Aug 15, 05 1:53 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: