Archinect
anchor

what do archinects look like?

cmu268

hahaha...what up Alex!!

Apr 3, 07 5:07 pm  · 
 · 
JMBarquero/squirrelly

Hey Alexandra.....what a cute kid picture you have!!

Apr 3, 07 5:25 pm  · 
 · 
JMBarquero/squirrelly

This is me, enjoying the sun.....on someone else's chairs!!

Apr 3, 07 5:29 pm  · 
 · 

You look far too comfortable for those chairs Squirrelly.
Excellent roof surface... soooo smooth!

Apr 3, 07 5:52 pm  · 
 · 
alexandraNY

what up CMU... ha! ..how's good ol' NY treatin ya? better see you out here this summer!!!

thanks Squirrelly! and nice chairs...where can i get some? ha!

Apr 3, 07 6:11 pm  · 
 · 
l8rpeace

me at the lakehouse (with cowboy hat)

Apr 5, 07 11:47 pm  · 
 · 
upside

Apr 6, 07 12:56 am  · 
 · 
upside

Apr 6, 07 12:57 am  · 
 · 
phuyaké
whyspace
Apr 8, 07 2:09 pm  · 
 · 
n_

Ladies and Gentleman:

This is called irony.

Apr 9, 07 12:23 am  · 
 · 
Katze

love it! :)

Apr 9, 07 12:38 am  · 
 · 
treekiller

*bump* for sarah

Dec 18, 07 2:28 pm  · 
 · 
John Cline

tk, i don't see your mug in here.

Dec 18, 07 2:40 pm  · 
 · 
treekiller

its posted in about archinect...

Dec 18, 07 2:57 pm  · 
 · 

just to update the old pix of me that have already appeared around these parts, this is me and my girls ath the m.i.l.'s farm in b.f.e. over thanksgiving:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/archintentlouisville/2105668450/

Dec 18, 07 3:26 pm  · 
 · 

yuck. blurry in the resizing, as expected. use the link.

Dec 18, 07 3:26 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

im going to photoshop my head over yours steven and send it out as a christmas card!

Dec 18, 07 3:27 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

My wonderful friend Steven and three of the most beautiful women I've ever seen!! What a great pic!

Dec 18, 07 3:41 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

wow...i'm jealous of the ward family too

Dec 18, 07 4:07 pm  · 
 · 

thanks guys! i would have disagreed with you at 4 this morning when both my sick girls were awake, but now - on this hallucinatory god-damn-i'm-tired afternoon - i'm ok with it. they're great.

Dec 18, 07 4:24 pm  · 
 · 
Sarah Hamilton

Wow, the youngest has gotten big! They really grow that quickly? I'm so screwed.

Dec 18, 07 4:38 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

i'll post a pic as soon as my new brad pitt hat arrives.

Dec 18, 07 4:56 pm  · 
 · 
Renewable

Dec 18, 07 5:21 pm  · 
 · 
Renewable

Sorry, my webcam isn't focusing very well today.

Dec 18, 07 5:25 pm  · 
 · 
Sarah Hamilton

Wow, that looks like an ultrasound.

Dec 18, 07 5:51 pm  · 
 · 
BabbleBeautiful

yours truly:

Dec 18, 07 5:58 pm  · 
 · 

pocz (rubber johnny), one of the best vids ever! btw saw aphex twin last weekend in den haag, great night, got a bit messy at the end as to be expected.

Dec 18, 07 6:00 pm  · 
 · 
Poczatek™
Dec 18, 07 6:11 pm  · 
 · 
Renewable

This is what I look like (Not Inhaling):
[img]http://photos-303.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v160/24/11/852419303/n852419303_179703_5885.jpg
width=400[/img]

Dec 18, 07 6:28 pm  · 
 · 
Renewable
Dec 18, 07 6:37 pm  · 
 · 
BluLiteSpcl6321
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=4784835

Should include any and all of my personal information... if you need anything else like credit card numbers just let me know...

Dec 18, 07 7:30 pm  · 
 · 
rfuller

I've got a few quick pictures from my cocktail party this weekend.

This is me and my wife looking serious about something.

This is me and my buddy Greg throwing out some deuces.

And I hear I got a little belligerent and demanded a carafe full of Crown and Coke which I then proceeded to drink right out of the carafe.

Dec 18, 07 9:07 pm  · 
 · 
clerestory strip™

Miss Clerestory Strip and the original Clerestory Strip Man In NYC

Dec 31, 07 2:19 pm  · 
 · 
clerestory strip™

Me & Nadira Bititi

Dec 31, 07 2:22 pm  · 
 · 

wow, clerestory! great to see THAT pic!

Dec 31, 07 4:24 pm  · 
 · 
clerestory strip™

Which one? Me & Nadira? Oh...THAT one....

Dec 31, 07 4:40 pm  · 
 · 
clerestory strip™

It was taken in November at the book signing.

Dec 31, 07 5:10 pm  · 
 · 
snook_dude

Go Lady Clear!

Dec 31, 07 6:25 pm  · 
 · 

...according to my daughter i look like this

Dec 31, 07 7:11 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

jump, that's AWESOME!!!!

Dec 31, 07 8:17 pm  · 
 · 
holz.box

rfuller's crown & coke carafe is the tightest thing i've seen all year. way to go.

Dec 31, 07 9:06 pm  · 
 · 

thanks lb.

my wife and i have been hinting to our daughter that she should try drawing from life every now and then, and not so long ago she asked me to sit still so she could draw her dad. not bad for 7 years old. kids always floor me with their abilities. have to admit...sometimes i sit down and do a drawing and realise i am trying to draw as fresh as my kids can...

Jan 2, 08 7:18 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

That's exactly what my husband and I are struggling with, jump. Angus' 4yo drawings are so incredibly unfettered but observant. That quote "genius is the recovery of childhood at will" comes to mind.

Look at that drawing of you - it's so honest, and actually captures you as a human, not just an abstraction of head, arms, nose, etc. So amazing.

And the composition on the page is so cool. That is often what floors me about Angus' drawings - he has no preconception about composition and representing space "realistically", and thus somehow his foreground and background read more true than I, with years of training in perspective, can achieve. We get so locked into our training and how we "know" things are "supposed" to be.

Parents-to-be, be prepared for this renewed vision of the world on a pretty daily basis as you have kids!

Jan 2, 08 9:13 am  · 
 · 

jump I'm digging that sketch of you; your daughter's talent is one that should be encouraged. However I will advise, Liberty as well, that being able to draw from your imagination versus reality is a talent unable to be taught

Jan 2, 08 10:44 am  · 
 · 

oh me during the holidays with Maddy

Jan 2, 08 10:46 am  · 
 · 
Medusa

Is that in Puerto Rico, just out of curiosity? It looks exactly like this one place in Utuado.

Jan 2, 08 2:37 pm  · 
 · 

jeez, techno looks like a good life. says me strugglying with typical dutch winter.

Jan 2, 08 3:27 pm  · 
 · 

hah, you should try winter in rural japan p2an. no central heating is fantastic for the environment but these non-insulated walls are seriously not good for my aging body. ;-) that deck looks perfect for the soul. totally jealous, archi

i know exactly what you mean LB. My wife and i are wondering how to keep our girls from getting hung up on what things are supposed to look like or which pen or paint is the right one to use. no idea if it will work, but our strategy so far is to teach them as many crazy ways to draw paint, collage, smudge smooch and scuplt so they can pick their own way(s). will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Jan 2, 08 7:40 pm  · 
 · 
****melt

Damn Atechno - that looks so incredibly relaxing, I'm envious.

Jump - you're daughter's only 7? Wow. I agree with Atechno.

Jan 2, 08 9:02 pm  · 
 · 
****melt

Oh... what the hell

CHEESE!!!

Jan 2, 08 9:22 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: