Archinect
anchor

i am drunk after work

pomoinmono

because my internship sucks even after working at the same place for 13 months and i got drunk with my co-workers and they just admitted to me that they also think my job sucks. I can't wait until monday.

Jul 9, 05 2:07 am
inkwray

That sucks. god.

Jul 9, 05 4:46 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

you should start getting drunk before work.

Jul 9, 05 10:14 am  · 
 · 
pomoinmono

i am now sober BUT vado .... I might take your advice for Monday.

Jul 9, 05 10:43 am  · 
 · 
e

try drinking during lunch too.

Jul 9, 05 11:16 am  · 
 · 
caffeine junkie

or get a job that doesnt suck...

Jul 9, 05 3:09 pm  · 
 · 
Navar

no drink at lunch

Jul 9, 05 3:33 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

Welcome to professional life!

If you hate your first job, now's the time to do what you can to find a second job you like more (or hate less).

Jul 9, 05 8:33 pm  · 
 · 
inkwray

maybe you should stop drinking

Jul 9, 05 9:48 pm  · 
 · 
matr

try herb - it won't impair your judgement as much you woosey

Jul 10, 05 1:53 am  · 
 · 
inkwray

I hated my first internship. I worked under an architect who daily re-iterated the idea of "heirarchy" and the understanding, i'm the architect, your the intern, here's the vague general idea of your work load for the day, i'm going to sit at my desk and act busy until about 3-4 oclock and your going to do everything i don't want to do. but, but, i was really hoping that i would learn something of value and could possibly help me in the future in my desires to become an architect...oh yea oh yea oh yea oh yea

Jul 10, 05 4:36 am  · 
 · 
citizen

The point is, so what?

Who doesn't hate their job at some point in their life? The evil boss architect tormenting the poor intern was, at one time, the poor intern himself. We've all been there in one form or another.

Yes, it stinks when we don't like our job. No question. But we either suck it up and do what it takes to get a better job (like get experience and work for others, then take a risk and try the next gig), or we whine "why me?" I recommend the first option.

Jul 10, 05 11:25 am  · 
 · 

my thoughts -all wisdom

if you are drinking after work - you aren't working hard or late enough

Drink on friday nights so that you wake up just in time to start working Saturday after until sunday morning - in time to get enough rest to re-appear for work at 6am Monday morning.

If you have a problem with this trying learning to sow, you can do that on your own time as long as you finish 600 f...ing dress by weekend or you aren't getting paid - you hear me!!!

Jul 10, 05 7:30 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: