b3tadine[sutures]

man that seems so, so flat...

Jun 10, 05 3:19 pm  · 
 · 

pretty good for a commodore 64.

Jun 10, 05 3:25 pm  · 
 · 
Per Corell

Oh Steven Ward I am sorry to claim that I am maby better than you, that I hardly know what a commondore 64 is, that I am so rude to display pictures that _you_ ofcaurse can do much better. -- now why don't you do that instead ?
Please know that I praise your wise comment -- architecture are ofcaurse about using words to promote a relevant expression about such silli danes and _you_ can do it much better, how dare I think I made a relevant suggestion, _you_ are better ofcaurse. Ofcaurse I am not skilled compared your wisdom, the wisdom that now can fill out the emty space ,your sharp comment show exactly what a lame amature I might be and how profesional your critics are.
---- Steven what is a Commondore 64 ?

Jun 10, 05 3:55 pm  · 
 · 
Luis Fraguada
C64

come on Per, we need to get to 1000 in your other thread!

Jun 10, 05 4:01 pm  · 
 · 
3ifs

dear per: this is just a lame 70' computer mesh.

Jun 10, 05 4:05 pm  · 
 · 
stephanie

is that a windmill?

Jun 10, 05 4:05 pm  · 
 · 

Per... I think you can have all the fun you want as long as you stay in one topic. Don't be greedy.

Jun 10, 05 4:10 pm  · 
 · 

and by the way...

Jun 10, 05 4:13 pm  · 
 · 
Tectonic

Per,

How in the helll did you embed an animation into a thread.....that's pretty awesome!!

Jun 10, 05 4:34 pm  · 
 · 
Per Corell

Hi
T. these day's are just waiting my frensh are not good acturly I know under 5 words but I do find the paralell relevant , --- we draw houses and in fact what we draw is something quite different , we want to see nice houses but we do not "See" that what made the Sydney Opera was not smooth lines but a new method. From the responses I sort of figure what others "see" ,sad thing is that it seem to be difficult to realise that without a new technike, material or expression, there will be no new architecture.
----- Like the past many graphics, those I made years ago all they are is documenting I seen the prospects and where this could end , ------ Realy I never questioned that this was not a pipe, but I realised a lot of people don't even get the clue.

Jun 10, 05 4:44 pm  · 
 · 
Per Corell

Sorry I didn't ansver the question about placing an animation -- it's just a simple Gif animation made with Psp. the individual frames made in 3Ds and collected into a Gif animation from PaintshopPro's animation tool,

Jun 10, 05 4:47 pm  · 
 · 
el jeffe

don't be ironic tectonic.

Jun 10, 05 5:01 pm  · 
 · 
el jeffe

without the green disk I'd really be lost....nice touch Per.
i'll go back to sleep now....

Jun 10, 05 5:04 pm  · 
 · 
stephanie

oh....i didn't watch it that far....

Jun 10, 05 5:08 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: