Archinect
anchor

anyone w/ experience in designing health spa facilities?

todd

I was curious if anyone on the boards has had experiences with the design and completion of a health and spa resort. Looking for insight to where they may have found helpful information on the pumps and mechanical equipment required in the completion of thermal baths, steam rooms, etc.. please any information is welcomed .

tw

Jun 2, 05 1:21 am
BOTS

We are involved in that sector. A good M&E engineer is essential. I'll see if I can grab some trade names for you later (UK)

Jun 2, 05 3:21 am  · 
 · 
todd

BOTS - the one therme I have looked at in particular is located in Baden Baden, Germany. It is a thermal spring but the situation I am dealing with involves a thermal and health spa to be placed atop the 5th level of a 5 story concrete structure. No natural springs for this location. Any manufacture/distributor information you may have is of help. The owner for the project is originally from the UK(Germany) as well.

The new structure I am working on will be bridged to a 4 Level Hotel he is completing within the next month or so.

Jun 7, 05 1:13 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: