Archinect
anchor

seeking edgy pro site

form64

can anyone recommend a site similar to this one but with less focus on all the student issues? not to dis the students in ANY way.

basically i'm looking for an active and edgy group of practicing professionals whose forum is mostly populated with real life issues and real life solutions rather than "which MArch program should i apply to" or "should I quit school?" not to dis them at all, it's just not relevant to me.

BTW, i'm 40 and run my own design-build firm but am a very hands on technical guy and use the web and technology for everything.

Mar 23, 05 4:54 pm

form64 - around this time of year graduate school admission discussions are popular for obvious reasons. "academia", however, is only 1 of 9 categories in this forum. if you're looking for discussions that aren't related to school, try browsing the other categories by clicking the links at the bottom of the main thread list, such as the Professional Practice or General Discussion category.

Mar 23, 05 5:07 pm  · 
 · 
TED

throw it out there, form64. i am certain you will get some bites......

Mar 23, 05 5:23 pm  · 
 · 
siggers

you dissin me?! :-D

Sorry can't help

Mar 23, 05 6:38 pm  · 
 · 
stephanie

dwell magazine has a forum.
i've never used it.

Mar 23, 05 6:46 pm  · 
 · 
TED

come on steph.... dwells for 'decorators'......

Mar 23, 05 7:01 pm  · 
 · 
osnap

OOOOOHHHHHHH!

Mar 23, 05 10:53 pm  · 
 · 
hoed
http://www.design-eu.com
Mar 25, 05 11:37 am  · 
 · 
Oana S.
this

is a cool site dedicated to design
also has a discussion area

Mar 26, 05 4:10 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: