anchor

Do you use Flickr?

vado retro

your wife is a looker as well!

Jul 18, 07 3:52 pm  · 
 · 
rfuller

Well thank you Vado.

Later tonight I'll try to get some more pics up. I've got a ton on my computer I need to resize. Until I pay for a membership I can only get a 768x1024 on there, so it helps save bandwidth if I presize everything in Photoshop.

Jul 18, 07 3:55 pm  · 
 · 
MADianito
vado

, check out my dog named Tschumi...

"...IF YOU ARE TAKING PICTURES THAT ARE NOT ABOUT BUILDINGS, THEN OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T HAVE THE NEEDED PASSION FOR ARCHITECTURAL GREATNESS!..."

i dont look for Architectural Greatness, it's being chasing me for couple of years already, but i enjoy my low profile :P

Jul 18, 07 4:20 pm  · 
 · 

MAD are you kidding? I name my dog Tschumi too - after Bernard. Here I was thinking I was the only one.

Jul 18, 07 5:36 pm  · 
 · 

And I suspect quite humbly that my photoset is mostly architecturally related...sad but true. Its an obsession that I have no desire to kerb

Jul 18, 07 5:40 pm  · 
 · 
rfuller

Stumbled across this group by accident. Worth a look.

Jul 18, 07 8:11 pm  · 
 · 
MADianito
architechnophilia

and i was just saying today that i knew so many architects who have dogs name Zaha....and i felt so original to name mine Tschumi... anyways, as always we found out sooner or later, we r not that original and creative....

Jul 18, 07 8:21 pm  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

i guess it's time i fold... here are mine.

Jul 21, 07 5:13 pm  · 
 · 

MAD I think my dog actually behaves like Bernard too - kinda shy does things his way. Its even hard to call him a dog - he's more 13yo dorky child with some project in the bushes

Jul 21, 07 6:23 pm  · 
 · 
rfuller

*bump*

Hey, I just posted up some pictures of my recent trip to Dallas (well at least my pics from the Nasher) and I got to lookin' at everyone elses' streams again. Lots of good shots on there. Everyone keep up the good work.

Oct 6, 07 3:45 pm  · 
 · 
ripomatic
http://www.flickr.com/photos/slopepics

Oct 8, 07 11:53 am  · 
 · 
larslarson

ripomatic..what do you shoot with? do you touch up your
photos after the fact? and do you shoot with a tripod?

just wonderin...like your pics

Oct 8, 07 12:15 pm  · 
 · 
ripomatic

thanks man. when I shoot with my Nikon D50, I think of my friend's D200. Does that make me unfaithful?

Most of the recent stuff up there is with a 35mm prime (Nikkor) lens - but it's a film lens, so on my DSLR it really turns into a 60mm.

I use a tripod as infrequently as possible because I'm lazy. I used one for the recent night shots (construction and gowanus).

I use Adobe lightroom for color correction and cropping. I really only play with the colors and contrast because I don't want to head down the slippery slope of photoshopping the hell out of my pics.

Oct 8, 07 12:27 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: