Archinect
anchor

Do you use Flickr?

kreynolds

What do you think of Flickr for storing and sharing photos? Anyone else use this? www.flickr.com

Mar 9, 05 2:33 am
JG

I use it for stock photos for photoshop montages and renderings. I also use the flickr mapping page.

http://mappr.com/

Mar 9, 05 8:48 am  · 
 · 
threshold

I have a Flickr stream.

Mar 9, 05 10:01 am  · 
 · 
siggers

nice photos daver

Mar 9, 05 11:43 am  · 
 · 

I haven't posted much on there but love the idea. tags are golden.

Mar 9, 05 1:43 pm  · 
 · 
chupacabra

I am in Argentina and am posting the photos of my trip while I am traveling, enjoy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thepeculiarform/

Jun 8, 06 1:14 pm  · 
 · 
arri

Hi Jason,
The first couple of pages of your flickr stream looked like it was taken in New Mexico.
Have a great!

Louis

Jun 8, 06 5:05 pm  · 
 · 
765 on flickr
Jun 9, 06 1:02 am  · 
 · 

Respect out to the one Threshold, holding it down in Providence town for real. Keep it rugged with the night shots!

Jun 9, 06 1:03 am  · 
 · 
atowle

daver . . . nice pics. mind me asking how youve tinkered with your holga?

Jun 9, 06 7:40 am  · 
 · 
jihef

i'm also on flickr but haven't posted in the last few months.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jihef/

Jun 10, 06 12:17 pm  · 
 · 
Francisco David Boira

Of course we use it!
This one is the fun one but we also use it for clients to give us feedback and add notes and comments on work development...sorry that one is private :)

Jun 10, 06 2:15 pm  · 
 · 
rutger
my stream

Jun 10, 06 2:22 pm  · 
 · 
mauOne™

yey flickr! http://www.flickr.com/photos/mauone/

Jun 11, 06 12:21 am  · 
 · 
swisscardlite
link
Jun 11, 06 1:15 am  · 
 · 
rfuller

*bump

765, nice work. I have only used flickr for posting things up till now. I'm gonna finally dabble in some photography if its the last thing I do. Hopefully I can get my stream up to snuff in the next month or so.

Any current posters have streams they want to share?

Jul 16, 07 10:44 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

Do we use Flickr. Of course we use Flickr!

Archinecture on Flickr

Jul 16, 07 10:50 pm  · 
 · 
rfuller

Thanks for the link, DubK. Anyone have any personal streams they care to share?

Jul 16, 07 10:54 pm  · 
 · 
AP
flickr
Jul 16, 07 10:55 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK
dubK on Flickr

enjoy the hilarious cat pictures. There's some buildings in there, somewhere.

Jul 16, 07 10:59 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

I was going to post mine but ever since Flickr went Yahoo! sign in I can't remember my password info so can only get on with my own computer. Damn yahoo.

Jul 16, 07 11:00 pm  · 
 · 
larslarson
moi
Jul 16, 07 11:01 pm  · 
 · 
rfuller

Very nice dubK and Lars. LB, I couldn't agree more. I set up my yahoo ID in the 8th grade, years and years ago. Needless to say my s/n is pretty ridiculous. I'm thinking of just making a new one. That should solve the problem of the crappy pictures currently on my account and the horrible s/n.

Jul 16, 07 11:06 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

never heard of it... :(

Jul 16, 07 11:15 pm  · 
 · 
dedubs

i love my flickr!

Jul 17, 07 12:34 am  · 
 · 
steven's
Jul 17, 07 7:17 am  · 
 · 
q
Jul 17, 07 7:18 am  · 
 · 
w3
w3
Jul 17, 07 6:11 pm  · 
 · 
MADianito
MAD VIEWS

FLICKR!

*i started to use flickr, when i got tired to tell the same stories to family, friends, etc., i started to say: "...u wanna know what i've been up to??, check the image and come up w/ur own story..."

Jul 17, 07 7:33 pm  · 
 · 
KEG

MAD, your white glasses are spectacular.

Jul 17, 07 7:34 pm  · 
 · 
MADianito

hvala, gracias, merci, thank you, danke, etc. ;)

Jul 17, 07 7:46 pm  · 
 · 
KEG

de nada (that's all I got)

haha...I just realized your spectacles are spectacular. ok, since I found that funny, it is now time to go home.

ciao.

Jul 17, 07 7:53 pm  · 
 · 
me me me me me
Jul 17, 07 9:19 pm  · 
 · 
ether
flickr
Jul 17, 07 9:47 pm  · 
 · 
rfuller

Okay, I set up a new account. I'm too ashamed to share the old one. All I've got is mostly just pictures of friends, but there are a couple of them worth looking at in there.

rfuller

Jul 17, 07 10:17 pm  · 
 · 
rfuller

Man, that's really sparse. I'm just gonna have to start taking more/better pictures.

BTW, I really like everyone else's streams.

Jul 17, 07 10:19 pm  · 
 · 
THEaquino
THEaquino

I just started uploading my pictures. So far only my trip back to Eugene and my trip to Japan have made it. Many of Boston and NY to come.

Jul 17, 07 11:24 pm  · 
 · 
MADianito

personally i hate streams which are only about architecture, buildings, renderings, construction images, etc, c'mon, we have a life, i get more entretained with the images of kids, friends, families, plus some of arch work...so no worries ;)

Jul 18, 07 1:27 pm  · 
 · 
MADianito

FULLER by the way u have cute friends, whats up w/that Courtney girl??, tell her Cabo, Mexico, is a great place for vacation and meet mexican architect guys :P

Jul 18, 07 1:28 pm  · 
 · 
rfuller

I'll be sure to pass that along, MAD. She just got back from Cozumel, though. It will be next year before she heads back I'm sure.

I agree that there is life beyond architecture, and I think our pictures should reflect that. But I also enjoyed aquino's pictures of Japan.

Jul 18, 07 2:42 pm  · 
 · 
MADianito

huh?? i havent reached that deep into Aquino's, but yeah im not saying arch is not interesting, just saying there's no wrong in seeing everyone's life more tha just arch arch arch arch ;)

Jul 18, 07 2:52 pm  · 
 · 
rfuller

Absolutely. I wasn't trying to imply that you didn't like the Architecture. I did read your entire post. I suppose I should have said: I agree with MAD. While I totally love architectural pictures, I'm really more interested in seeing that person, their friends, their family, their surroundings, etc.

Jul 18, 07 2:58 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

IF YOU ARE TAKING PICTURES THAT ARE NOT ABOUT BUILDINGS, THEN OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T HAVE THE NEEDED PASSION FOR ARCHITECTURAL GREATNESS! be sure to take a look at my kitty and the babies btw.

Jul 18, 07 3:07 pm  · 
 · 
THEaquino

haha, nice VR. I'm flattered you guys are looking at my pictures.

I agree with MAD, Courtney is very cute.

Jul 18, 07 3:10 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

courtney is a hottie. but im more interested in that textile machine in lubbock. sexxxxxxxxxxxy!

Jul 18, 07 3:13 pm  · 
 · 

damn

Jul 18, 07 3:19 pm  · 
 · 

erk.

Jul 18, 07 3:20 pm  · 
 · 
stuff
Jul 18, 07 3:23 pm  · 
 · 
rfuller

Truth be told, I was trying to get in Courtney's pants and she wasn't having any of that. That's how I met my wife.

Jul 18, 07 3:25 pm  · 
 · 
THEaquino

"Crashed and burned, hey Mav?"

Jul 18, 07 3:27 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: