http://www.paulmurdocharchitects.com/

any thoughts...stories...work experience...etc

Mar 7, 05 5:13 pm
monkeyboy

i knew a guy who died by working there

Mar 7, 05 5:26 pm  · 
 · 
siggers

well, for a start. what the hell is that website?! (interrobang would have been useful here)

Mar 7, 05 6:34 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

good architecture doesnt always meen good website and visa versa

Mar 7, 05 6:41 pm  · 
 · 
siggers

it doesn't count as a website - it has one (poor) picture and a clickable button that does nothing. not even lazy, just crap!

Mar 7, 05 6:44 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

yes mdler, NO website does not mean good or bad website..

but this link can show more inside the site.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official_s&q=+site:www.paulmurdocharchitects.com+paul+murdoch+architects

as for your question I know a friend who used to work there - but quit some weeks back - dont know why though.
As far as i know, they do pretty cool work and the atmosphere is quite fun. But just as a precursor, I know for sure that they are more mac - oriented - they use archicad and vectorworks, as i recollect. I dont think that would be deciding factor for you, but just FYI

Mar 7, 05 7:08 pm  · 
 · 
siggers

that's clever sameolddoctor, I didn't know you could do that.

Mar 7, 05 7:33 pm  · 
 · 
Jeremy_Grant

update your computer signum

Mar 7, 05 10:58 pm  · 
 · 
e

no excuse for a bad website these days. if you don't have one, fine, but i think to put a crap one up does your work no justice.

Mar 8, 05 1:08 am  · 
 · 
threshold

Hmmm... website navigation works fine for me. Click the arrow in the left frame and the navigation drops down.

Mar 8, 05 10:46 am  · 
 · 
siggers

hmmm, I'm using the latest firefox...I think.

It looks crappy anyway, so mneuh!

Mar 8, 05 6:43 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

my point exactly..i ask about the firm, all I get is a comentary aboutthe web site

Mar 8, 05 6:45 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

signum

use IE and it works

mdler, sorry but maybe people just guess that you wont get back to them after they provide you assistance???? just a guess

Mar 8, 05 7:09 pm  · 
 · 
siggers

I don't want to use IE! Any site which requires it's use is most likely pap, thankyou :)

Mar 8, 05 7:29 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: