Archinect
anchor

EESA evaluation

stonega

EESA evaluation

I finished my master degree in China (PRC) several years ago. Right now I am working in US. Although I have passed all ARE and finished all the training units NCARB required, I can't get my license because of my education background. EESA /NCARB require school my school's calendar for evaluation, but my school does not have any official documents like that. Can anybody have similar experience give me some advice? I am desperately trying to get a license in September before I leave US. Thanks a lot.

Feb 26, 05 9:32 pm
Bloopox

Can you get a program description and curriculum list from your school? Do you have the syllabi from the courses you took? Usually unless you can produce documentation you will not be approved for licensure. I know people who have had to travel back to the countries where they went to school in order to meet with school officials and get this documentation.

Feb 26, 05 10:35 pm  · 
 · 
ideo

what will happen if u cannot get the license before sep?

Feb 27, 05 1:38 pm  · 
 · 
yoiyoi

stonega,
i'm curious how you were able to get approval to sit for the ARE if your educational qualifications had not been evaluated to see if they satisfy the requirements to begin recording IDP units and subsquently for taking the ARE?

Feb 28, 05 9:50 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: