Archinect
anchor

Initial License Processing Time

nocturne

Hi All!

I just complete my ARE's and my AXP (finally!).   NCARB has already sent my record to my state board, and I've submitted my application to my state for my initial license.   I'm interested to hear from others how long it took for their application to be processed by their state.   I can't seem to find this information anywhere.   I'd particularly like to hear about anyone's experience with Massachusetts, but all states would be welcome!   

So, how long did it take your state to issue your license after receiving your application/record?

Thanks

Aug 11, 23 4:46 pm
midlander

about 6 weeks. in my state and probably most others, license applications get reviewed by a committee which meets on a monthly basis, so the timing depends on how your application aligns with the committee schedule.

Aug 11, 23 6:23 pm  · 
1  · 
Bench

My timeline was about the same as midlander's. Chill out and try not to think about it. You've already done the work, and in the eyes of your employer you've done your part (or at least that should be how they see it). Congrats!

Aug 12, 23 12:13 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: