Archinect
anchor

Happy holidays

Happy holidays.... Christmas and New Years. 

*looks to 2022* chat with ya then.

Dec 23, 21 4:26 pm

Happy Holidays! 

P.s.: Do better...

Dec 23, 21 4:41 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

“*looks to 2022* chat with ya then”.  I have a feeling that you will be chatting before then.  

Dec 23, 21 4:55 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

happy holidays!  Including Saturnalia.  

Dec 23, 21 6:38 pm  · 
 · 
JonathanLivingston

Is this going to be 2020 too?

Dec 23, 21 7:14 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

Hope people had a happy Festivus yesterday, still recovering from the Feats of Strength myself…

Dec 24, 21 1:56 am  · 
1  · 
proto

at the shame of bumping a balkins thread…

Good tidings of holiday cheer are required

I raise my double manhattan to y’all; I hope you are relaxing with family or friends or both or neither [as befits your ability to recharge]

Happy Holidays!

Dec 24, 21 8:11 pm  · 
2  · 
bowling_ball

Bah humbug! (Not really).

For those who are able to get together with friends and family over the holidays, please enjoy it and have a drink or 12 for those of us who can't. Hug your family. Tell them you love them. Enjoy their company even if things aren't perfect. 

Sadly things are stacked against our families this year so there's no celebrations, no gathering, nothing. I don't care for tradition, I'm not a sentimental person and I'm not religious - but not being able to enjoy the company of others for reasons beyond my control still hurts more than I'd like to admit. 

Cheers, happy holidays, stay safe!

Dec 24, 21 10:57 pm  · 
3  · 
rcz1001

Hello 2022. 

Jan 2, 22 3:23 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: