Archinect
anchor

Continuing Education Credits, Sole Practitioner

DArchMan

Apart from the AIA website, are there any sites you would recommend for free Continuing Education credits? Webinars or Online Courses?

Jul 12, 21 4:50 pm

I'm seeing lots of companies that are using AEC Daily to host online courses and even track participation of in-person courses. There is also Ron Blank. I ran across The Continuing Architect the other day too. Plenty of options out there for webinars and other courses through manufacturers. Seems like every day I'm getting emails from some company with a webinar coming up that offers credit. The world is your oyster my friend.

Adding that based on your post history you may be licensed in NYS. I know they have a requirement that a portion of your CEUs must be given in a setting that allows you to ask questions of the presenter so the websites, etc. won't get you everything you need. Webinars with live instruction should ... but normal disclaimer applies that you should verify with your jurisdiction the requirements.

Jul 12, 21 5:08 pm  · 
1  · 

Hanley Wood University

Jul 12, 21 5:23 pm  · 
1  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: