Archinect
anchor

How was this done?

Docerath

I will let the illustrations speak for themselves. What editing/rendering or drawing software would come to use to achieve these drawings? 

Feb 20, 21 10:28 am
Non Sequitur

MS paint plugin for revit. Easy. 

Feb 20, 21 10:31 am  · 
2  · 
curtkram

pencil?

Feb 20, 21 6:46 pm  · 
1  · 
lower.case.yao

Rhino, render or make2d, lineweight in illustrator, photoshop, overlay with sand or dirt texture.

Feb 20, 21 7:35 pm  · 
3  · 
natematt

This seems about right.

· 
Le Courvoisier

cocaine

Feb 20, 21 11:08 pm  · 
 · 
JLC-1

a hand a pencil, paper and knoeledge

Feb 21, 21 10:54 am  · 
1  · 
rcz1001

And some triangles.

· 
randomised

any 3D modelling program will do,  make a clay render for shadows, export lines to illustrator and tweak accordingly, add your silhouettes and add a texture overlay for the grainy effect...

Feb 22, 21 4:03 am  · 
 · 

I think these were done with pencil and drafting tools. They are not true perspective drawings they look like Isometric drawings.

You could do this in sketch-up.

Over and OUT

Peter N

Feb 22, 21 8:50 am  · 
1  · 
rcz1001

They are isometric.

· 
axonapoplectic

I see sketchup people. 

Feb 22, 21 3:49 pm  · 
 · 
axonapoplectic

And sketchup cars... my guess is sketchup to photoshop and some kind of filter.

· 
randomised

they obviously printed those cars and people and traced them by hand(!)

· 
rcz1001

Who cares what software? I can use a paint program, a stylus and some drafting tools like those triangles... and do that on a Wacom One screen hooked up to a phone and get the results of Isometric drawings. Okay... whatever. 

So, who cares? 

Feb 22, 21 5:45 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

Can you, really?

· 
rcz1001

Sure. I already played around with it with that Galaxy S21 Ultra (right now, sitting on the wireless charger) some days ago. Of course, I wasn't at that moment in time have one of those triangles with me (yes, I have them just wasn't with me at the time I was checking out the Wacom One with it). It isn't that hard. I like using the Wacom One with this because I can draw and all like I do with a pencil without the side of my hand being an issue (like inadvertent lines appearing because of the side of my hand touching the screen and all). I like not having touch screen active from time to time. I wasn't saying anything about CAD which is another matter altogether. I can likewise do the same deal with a PC hooked up. So, no problem there if I want to. I've done isometric drawings in CAD and in pencil/pen & paper. It may take more time to do all that is in the drawing by hand but that it CAN be done with time, patience, and a little skill.

· 
randomised

Good for you! Would love to see some of your drawings...

· 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

• ×Search in: