Archinect
anchor

public market

guest 1234

i am redesigning a low-cost periodic market that functions 3 days a week into a full time public market. my argument revolves around "importance/importance of public markets in community development" 

i am having trouble building up this argument or justifying its purpose.

Nov 6, 20 1:10 pm
Superfluous Squirrel

Thats rough buddy...

Nov 6, 20 1:15 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

There's not really an argument in here to start with.  How much work did you do before giving up and asking the internet to do your homework?  I'm guessing it's less than an hour.

Nov 6, 20 1:23 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

.South Park Nerd GIF - Southpark Videogames Videogameday - Discover & Share  GIFs

Nov 6, 20 2:03 pm  · 
 · 

.New trending GIF on http://www.exploreserac.com/ #trending #nature | South  park season 20, South park, Funny gif

Nov 6, 20 2:08 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

I never watched much south park, maybe 2 or 3 episodes in total. I don't get the joke.

Nov 6, 20 2:15 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

Not sure I want to know what Gerald's up to there... I haven't seen this one before.

Nov 6, 20 2:22 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

If you mean the first, it's "lazy computer guy who never leaves his chair" that could be posted every time we get one of those assignment queries. If it's the second, that's a main character's dad who's... I'm not sure what he's doing there. I haven't watched most of the last dozen or so years of the show, so I've missed out on character "development."

Nov 6, 20 2:26 pm  · 
1  · 

Seems like you should focus some research on the "importance of public markets in community development.

I venture that if you can find research to support the "importance of public markets in community development," that would serve to frame the argument in favor of the development. However, if you find the opposite, well, you probably need to find a new project as you wouldn't be able to justify it. Good luck with the research!

Nov 6, 20 1:29 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: