Archinect
anchor

Laid off or know someone who has? [ask]

vijay06

Chicago based corporate commercial interior designer with an MArch here. 18+ years in the industry, 13 of that here in Chicago.

I’m disappointed.

We are an industry of go getters, of community driven future thinkers, and yet where is our voice now?

I know, all of us got to where we are by understanding complex processes. We insert ourselves into communities that are not our own to provide solutions, every day. We are one of the oldest industries supporting our civilization and yet we’ve been largely mute.

Come together here. While we are all bound to our own homes ...

Ask “Where is My Voice?”

Oct 21, 20 11:09 am
Non Sequitur

I'm not bound to my home.  Been back in the office for 8 weeks... and just as busy as ever.  Drama and ideals aside, our industry is driven by clients and their needs and without these, we have no industry.

What are you looking for? 

Oct 21, 20 11:48 am  · 
 · 
square.

if you want a voice, start writing.

doing nice designs doesn't simply speak for itself, and it wont change anything.

Oct 21, 20 12:07 pm  · 
 · 

Lots of voices, including my own over here. There is a button/link at the top where you can add your own.

Oct 21, 20 12:38 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: