Archinect
anchor

I'm new to Archinect and I wanted to connect with everyone!

Hi Architects and "future" architects! I'm new to this platform, and I wanted to connect with everyone! I've been following a lot of people in Archinect. If you're reading this post, please follow me and I'll follow you back! :)

Jul 6, 20 9:02 pm
randomised

Hi there, didn't even know there was a "follow" option...what do you get out of following people?

Jul 7, 20 5:59 am  · 
1  · 
Non Sequitur

Sacrifice 2 goats on the next full moon. The big green head will appreciate the gesture and remove your following burden.

Jul 7, 20 6:22 am  · 
1  · 
Almosthip

you can follow but dont drink the kool-aid

Jul 7, 20 1:29 pm  · 
 · 

When I get to a thousand followers, I'm going to monetize my influence for the highest bidder.

Jul 7, 20 1:53 pm  · 
1  · 
atelier nobody

Don't follow me, I'm lost.

Jul 7, 20 1:54 pm  · 
1  · 
citizen

Careful what you wish for.

It follows if maika monroe GIF - Find on GIFER

Jul 7, 20 3:02 pm  · 
3  · 

I don't even understand how a follow back promise like this would work. You can't see who follows you so unless you just take people's word, how do you know who to follow back?

Jul 7, 20 1:53 pm  · 
1  · 
Non Sequitur

Apparently you can opt to follow yourself.

Jul 8, 20 6:07 am  · 
 · 
wurdan freo

Um... princess? seriously? like Elsa?

Jul 8, 20 1:03 am  · 
1  · 

Yup lol

Jul 8, 20 4:36 am  · 
 · 

You're all funny lol

Jul 8, 20 4:19 am  · 
 · 
mightyaa

“Trauma can lead to overcompensation through humor, intellectualization, or over-achievement in a number of ways,” psychologist Dr. Nancy Irwin says. “Humor is actually one of the highest forms of defense mechanisms to cope with pain.” ...6 years of college, 4 years interning, ARE... just to learn my high-school dropout friend who sells cars makes more than me. Where did the bad man touch you?

Jul 8, 20 11:59 am  · 
1  · 

Princess - are you going to post more rants about architecture school?  If so I'll 'follow' you.  

Jul 8, 20 12:49 pm  · 
 · 
newbie.Phronesis

Eh wouldn't LinkedIn be a tad better for that? If it's for professional networking, anyway...

Jul 8, 20 4:06 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: