Archinect
anchor

Architecture research study topic

Jim LaFleur

Hello everyone! I am an architecture student and now in the fourth year at the university I have to pick a topic for my research study. As a main, general topic I chose “Tourism”, because I live in Greece, which is a country with a great tourism potential, therefore it is a safe option with many books to study. I am also interested in apartments, so I could combine these two topics somehow. I really need help to find a good topic and make a good research, so if you have anything in your mind please don’t hesitate to answer! Thank you!

Dec 28, 19 1:02 pm
Non Sequitur

That's why you're in school.  It's your job to come up with something reasonably intelligent on your own.  Crowd sourcing is lazy.  Stop being lazy and do your own work.  

Dec 28, 19 2:40 pm  · 
 · 
apkouv

Modernist Hotel design in the postwar era?

Dec 28, 19 3:47 pm  · 
 · 

Research Study: How to Pick Topics for a Research Study

Dec 30, 19 9:18 am  · 
 · 
midlander

The Architecture of AirBNB - Optimizing Apartment Rehabs for Short-stay tourists.

I'll write the paper for you for 5,000 USD and take 40% royalties on your use of knowledge gained therein to profitability design apartments for local hosts.

Dec 30, 19 10:40 am  · 
 · 

one thing that was sure to get a lot of professor support in my school was the “safe option” ... good luck

Dec 30, 19 10:47 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: