Archinect
anchor

A level Product design Model feedback.

Tobi Morrison

Hello,

I am currently working on my A level product design and after looking at what I need to improve to get the highest grade possible, I require some third party feedback. My project is a high rise building which offers space for the user to grow plants but also live. Inside there are indoor growing walls and rooms etc. Below are some images of a small scale model which I produced to show how my building may look. The model shows a few floors stacked upon each other which will be the min design idea for the building. The model is a simple one which is only to show a small proportion of the building. The model will be pasted on top of one another until a suitable height.  There are also a list of questions below which if you do not mind, need answering. Thank you.

1. The balcony space is 4.5 meters by 2.5 meters, is this enough for some outdoor furniture and also space to plant vegetation and other plants?

2. Is 95 meters an acceptable height for a high rise building? This means 45 floors. 

3. What about this model could be improved ?

4. What do you think about this model ?

5. What is bad about the model ?

Sep 9, 19 12:03 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: