Archinect
anchor

Specialized online MBA for Architects?

J.

So I have a specific request I haven't found in other threads regarding MBA programs and architects.  I have always had a passion for architecture, art and understanding businesses.  I have a MArch degree and have a small practice in a smaller town, but always appreciate learning as much as I can about business (I have worked in SFO, SEA, and PDX).  Being that I am in a smaller town, I am looking at online MBA programs, but want to know if there are some that are more small practice/ architect minded MBAs out there?  I like the idea of an MBA, but wouldn't want one more focused on  small practice situations and growing a design firm.

Thanks in advance.

Nov 24, 18 12:34 am
d2minterior

Special interior design packages in Chennai to meet the different kinds of interior design requirements can help you to find the best interior design solution for your home. Whether it is a budget design or a luxury one, you can find the perfect package for your needs.

Nov 24, 18 3:39 am  · 
 · 
aitorarteta1

Hey, 
I would definitely recommend you the Global Architect MBA, that was specifically designed for small practice/architects that are business oriented and want to acquire Startup Mindset applied into architecture. 

Program goals are you to be able to run your own successful business efficiently and buy back your time, to spend it on your most important duties.

It's completely online so you can join from anywhere
https://globalarchitect.pro/

Let us know what you think
Aitor

May 14, 22 8:08 am  · 
1  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: