Archinect
anchor

DWG file of 74th St- Broadway Station (Queens)

fra_n_cesca

Hi everybody, I am new here and hope you could help me out. I am doing my thesis (postgrads) and working on transport improvement in New York City, more exactly around the junction bewtween Broadway and Roosvelt Av. I am looking for the DWG of the 74th St.-Boradway in order to complete my project. Someone knows where I can get it or a website or email address?

Thank for the attention people! 

Apr 24, 18 10:14 am
null pointer

Are you in NYC?

FOIL it from the MTA.

Apr 24, 18 11:17 am  · 
 · 
fra_n_cesca

no unfortunately I'm not in new york city otherwise I would go survey the station my self :)

Apr 27, 18 5:36 am  · 
 · 
fra_n_cesca

I wrote an e-mail to the MTA although it went through as an accident lol I asked if they could give me an email address but I doubt they will reply

Apr 27, 18 5:37 am  · 
 · 
fra_n_cesca

Found the FOIL and I've just submitted a request to the agency of NYC Transit, hope it's the right one

Apr 27, 18 11:26 am  · 
 · 
Bench
Use the elk plugin for grasshopper
Apr 24, 18 10:58 pm  · 
 · 
fra_n_cesca

I don't have Grasshopper but I saw that is available for Rhino as well. Do you have a link to use? I am not big fun of downloading stuff at ramdon.. thank you for your help 

Apr 27, 18 5:41 am  · 
 · 
null pointer

Now you're just being lazy.

Apr 27, 18 9:57 am  · 
 · 
fra_n_cesca

​​It is not laziness thank you very much. I had bad experiences trying to download stuff I don't know on random website, hoping to find the right one. If you have a link I can use, I will be grateful otherwise thank you anyway​

Apr 27, 18 10:06 am  · 
 · 
null pointer

It is. Learn to use your computer. This sense of entitlement would get you on the layoff list for the next recession in most offices.

Apr 27, 18 11:38 am  · 
 · 
WASDxInfinity

Which version of Rhino are you using? Rhino 6 includes Grasshopper now.

Apr 27, 18 1:49 pm  · 
 · 
fra_n_cesca

I'm still running on Rhino 5, I will try to get it though, thank you for the tip ! (not asking for any links or further help someone might just make preaches)

Apr 27, 18 2:00 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: