Archinect
anchor

M-ARCH-T TU Berlin

benanbal

Hello everyone,

Did any of you apply trough uni-assist so far? I am having a trouble to select online documents for each subject. Uni-assist didn't ask me to pick the online documents at any step of the application and without my portfolio my application looks done.

Did any of you face the same problem?

Apr 23, 20 2:45 pm  · 
 · 
mostafaelghazawy

Hello, you don’t get to assign certain files to certain courses or programs in the new uni assist portal.

· 
mostafaelghazawy

However you can upload all the files u want through the pull down menu under my application in documents.

· 
turanziaiemehr

Hey, did you include the cover of your portfolio in the 8 pages? Or is it the nineth?

· 
mostafaelghazawy

I e-mailed them and they told me I get to include one page cover and one page for content with a maximum of 10 pages front only.

1  · 
benanbal

Hello everyone, 
Turns out that portfolio is not looking mandatory for the application and before I upload my portfolio to uni assist system they forwarded my application to the school. I sent my documents by post beforehand to make sure they arrive on time but they went earlier than I expected and accidently my application is done without my portfolio and other additional documents. I don't understand how uni assist pick the online documents for each application but turns out they pick the documents from the pool we put our documents to. Make sure you upload everything carefully.
Good luck

· 
turanziaiemehr

Hi, for the 2020/2021 winter semester is clearly stated on the website of the M-ARCH-T that the hard copy to send by post is not needed due to the sanitary emergency.

· 
turanziaiemehr

on http://www.m-arch-t.tu-berlin.de/how-to-apply: [...] Furthermore, the application process has been modified. For the winter semester 2020/21 you can submit your application online. Thus, the application documents don’t have to be submitted as hard copies but only in electronic form as PDF files. The required application documents are a ll to be submitted as PDF files by the application deadline. Any required document (including the language certificate) that is submitted after the end of the application period can unfortunately not be considered.

· 
Geel

Hello everyone! Has anyone gotten any emails from TU Berlin regarding the applications for the winter semester 2020/2021? 

May 6, 20 6:46 am  · 
 · 
turanziaiemehr

http://www.m-arch-t.tu-berlin.de/how-to-apply I didn't apply yet but I think all you need to know is here

· 
Geel

​Thankyou! However, I was talking about the email we're supposed to get in order to log-in in the TUB Website. The one where the answers will be shown, like they talked about in this thread last year.

· 
turanziaiemehr

I think that since the deadline has been postponed to june 15th, also the mails with any further informations will arrive later... But I'm not sure about it!

· 
Geel

Thanks a lot for your answer! Best of luck.

1  · 
kevin12dra

Have anyone graduated from this programme or is a student? What do you think about the programme? Is it an accredited course and where does graduates go? Thanks!

May 12, 20 3:04 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

• ×Search in: