Archinect
anchor

M-ARCH-T TU Berlin

benanbal

Hello everyone,

Did any of you apply trough uni-assist so far? I am having a trouble to select online documents for each subject. Uni-assist didn't ask me to pick the online documents at any step of the application and without my portfolio my application looks done.

Did any of you face the same problem?

Apr 23, 20 2:45 pm  · 
 · 
mostafaelghazawy

Hello, you don’t get to assign certain files to certain courses or programs in the new uni assist portal.

Apr 23, 20 6:45 pm  · 
 · 
mostafaelghazawy

However you can upload all the files u want through the pull down menu under my application in documents.

Apr 23, 20 6:47 pm  · 
 · 
turanziaiemehr

Hey, did you include the cover of your portfolio in the 8 pages? Or is it the nineth?

Apr 24, 20 6:34 am  · 
 · 
mostafaelghazawy

I e-mailed them and they told me I get to include one page cover and one page for content with a maximum of 10 pages front only.

Apr 24, 20 11:38 am  · 
1  · 
benanbal

Hello everyone, 
Turns out that portfolio is not looking mandatory for the application and before I upload my portfolio to uni assist system they forwarded my application to the school. I sent my documents by post beforehand to make sure they arrive on time but they went earlier than I expected and accidently my application is done without my portfolio and other additional documents. I don't understand how uni assist pick the online documents for each application but turns out they pick the documents from the pool we put our documents to. Make sure you upload everything carefully.
Good luck

Apr 29, 20 4:34 am  · 
 · 
turanziaiemehr

Hi, for the 2020/2021 winter semester is clearly stated on the website of the M-ARCH-T that the hard copy to send by post is not needed due to the sanitary emergency.

May 6, 20 6:55 am  · 
 · 
turanziaiemehr

on http://www.m-arch-t.tu-berlin.de/how-to-apply: [...] Furthermore, the application process has been modified. For the winter semester 2020/21 you can submit your application online. Thus, the application documents don’t have to be submitted as hard copies but only in electronic form as PDF files. The required application documents are a ll to be submitted as PDF files by the application deadline. Any required document (including the language certificate) that is submitted after the end of the application period can unfortunately not be considered.

May 6, 20 6:57 am  · 
 · 
Geel

Hello everyone! Has anyone gotten any emails from TU Berlin regarding the applications for the winter semester 2020/2021? 

May 6, 20 6:46 am  · 
 · 
turanziaiemehr

http://www.m-arch-t.tu-berlin.de/how-to-apply I didn't apply yet but I think all you need to know is here

May 6, 20 6:58 am  · 
 · 
Geel

​Thankyou! However, I was talking about the email we're supposed to get in order to log-in in the TUB Website. The one where the answers will be shown, like they talked about in this thread last year.

May 6, 20 7:53 am  · 
 · 
turanziaiemehr

I think that since the deadline has been postponed to june 15th, also the mails with any further informations will arrive later... But I'm not sure about it!

May 6, 20 7:56 am  · 
 · 
Geel

Thanks a lot for your answer! Best of luck.

May 6, 20 8:04 am  · 
1  · 
kevin12dra

Have anyone graduated from this programme or is a student? What do you think about the programme? Is it an accredited course and where does graduates go? Thanks!

May 12, 20 3:04 pm  · 
1  · 
amaria

Finally! Finally I found something related to this programme. Even I'm interested in applying for M-Arch-T winter sem 2020. I've been trying to find any students or graduates of this programme for a while now. Just to know about their experience.

Jul 5, 20 5:19 am  · 
 · 
yashdeepsinghahluwalia

https://open-house.architektur...

Everything that everyone needs to know about this course!

Jul 19, 20 1:56 am  · 
1  · 
sushimita

Hi! Does anyone know how to generate an Application form through the Uni assist portal ?

Jul 29, 20 5:14 am  · 
 · 
jarelcheah

hey guys,

I’m from Melbourne and am planning to apply to the M-Arch-T program when I finish my undergrad this year. Was just wondering what grades should you be getting for them to accept you? Is it an average of 70% etc? If anyone could tell me what the acceptance rates are as well that’ll be amazing!

Kind regards,

Jarel 

Jul 29, 20 1:37 pm  · 
 · 
ann_

Hi, does anybody know how many students are admitted every year? Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Jul 30, 20 3:50 am  · 
 · 
amaria

30, I think.

Jul 30, 20 4:32 am  · 
2  · 
ann_

thanks! have you applied?

Jul 30, 20 4:38 am  · 
 · 
amaria

Not yet, I'm waiting for some test scores.

Jul 30, 20 5:00 am  · 
 · 
jarelcheah

cheers mate :). I’ve seen that doc. Was jus two seeing if anyone could share any personal experiences. 

Jul 30, 20 4:00 am  · 
 · 
kevin12dra

I am applying with my undergrad degree. Does anyone know the process of becoming a registered architect with this degree, say in EU or UK? I heard that MSc, unlike MArch is not a professionally qualifying.

Jul 30, 20 8:03 am  · 
 · 
yashdeepahluwalia

In Europe you'll need to work for 2years as an architect under someone to qualify for registration, after this or the hogeschule (M.Sc) . For example in the Netherlands they have clubbed the 2year MSc and 2 year experience into a part time course of 4 years which gets you into the Dutch Archi register directly.

Jul 30, 20 8:20 am  · 
1  · 
kevin12dra

Thanks! So with this degree, and after the work experience, I can qualify to be a German Architect. Do you know if gained the title a German architect, can apply as a registered Architect in EU and UK? Thanks a lot!

Jul 30, 20 9:05 am  · 
1  · 
yashdeepahluwalia

No idea about the UK....but I think in Europe it would be okay.... considering that you aren't from Europe if you are not registered after a bachelors, for example to practice in Spain you might have to be very familiar with the langauge and work culture there. Thus it's better to study where you intend to practice. Just a thought.

Aug 3, 20 6:23 am  · 
1  · 
ann_

In the website is says the deadline for the winter semester is tomorrow (31st July 2020). Does anybody know if tomorrow is included or not? Thanks! 

Jul 30, 20 12:09 pm  · 
 · 
sushimita

The deadline is at 12pm. That was mentioned in the 'unanswered questions section' in Uni assist website. I think it is safer to upload by morning.

Jul 30, 20 2:10 pm  · 
2  · 
ann_

Thank you so much!!

Jul 30, 20 2:46 pm  · 
1  · 
kevin12dra

Hey, did you receive any notification that the application was forwarded to TU Berlin or not?

Aug 3, 20 9:14 am  · 
 · 
ann_

I didn't receive any confirmation. If I log into my Uni Assist portal, it only says "in evaluation". I thought I'd get an email, but nothing. What about you?

Aug 3, 20 9:24 am  · 
 · 
kevin12dra

Me too! I haven’t gotten any confirmation. Was worried I was the only one.

Aug 3, 20 9:33 am  · 
 · 
antoniamorales

Hi all,
Is your portfolio single pages or double pages?  I got confused last minute because the requirements says to keep in mind the A4 format.. 

Thanks

Jul 30, 20 9:05 pm  · 
 · 
ann_

Someone on here said A4 pages, front only, so I guess it's single pages.

Jul 31, 20 12:41 am  · 
1  · 
louis_h

Hi everyone! Just curious, what do you think about the fact that the deadline of the application for the winter semester was postponed so many times? I was thinking maybe they didn't get many applications this year? I mean, I know the reason is Covid-19, but I felt like it wouldn't make sense to postpone deadlines last minute, if the applicants had already outnumbered the available positions.

Aug 4, 20 9:05 am  · 
3  · 
yashdeepahluwalia

Yep, felt the same. I guess as the course is new, they are trying to push deadlines so as to get a certain standard 'quality' in their applications and not quantity. It is not first come first serve basis, and they've just had the open house and discussions online so it is like they don't think that the contents and ideas of the program were shown as well as they could...just some thoughts.

Aug 4, 20 10:50 am  · 
 · 
fabihafairooz

Hey all! Just wondering if anyone is feeling anxious about how late interview dates are vs when classes begin. How is everyone holding up? Anyone know an estimated date of acceptances after the interviews?

Thanks! 

Aug 5, 20 3:23 pm  · 
1  · 
anastasiapopova

​I’m just anxious about applying for visa so late and getting the apartment in case I get admitted.

From what I’ve read before in this thread people got a response within a week or two. I just got an email from TU that they got my application. That’s something at least haha.

Aug 6, 20 12:14 pm  · 
 · 
ann_

Did anyone else get an email? I haven’t received anything yet.

Aug 6, 20 2:01 pm  · 
 · 
anastasiapopova

Did you get an “okay” on your uni-assist or only “in evaluation”? Cause if second it may have not gotten to TU yet

Aug 6, 20 2:29 pm  · 
 · 
elsadtl

Same here than Anastasia, but because I sent my application ages ago like in March.

Aug 6, 20 4:02 pm  · 
1  · 
ann_

My application is still in evaluation, but it’s probably because I sent it last minute. Thanks for the info :) and good luck to everyone!

Aug 6, 20 4:07 pm  · 
1  · 
amaria

Even my application says In Evaluation on uni assist. Even I sent it in the last minute. By when do you think we'll receive a response?

Aug 7, 20 5:39 am  · 
 · 
anastasiapopova

I think if uni assist received it by the deadline you should be fine, even if they are still evaluating it. Once they are done you will probably get an email from TU, I would say like a week or two after uni assist approved it.

Aug 7, 20 6:04 am  · 
 · 
sushimita

For people who had applied in the last minute, has your status been updated to 'Okay' in Uni assist?

Aug 21, 20 4:06 am  · 
 · 
amaria

Yes, it has been updated.

Aug 22, 20 3:04 am  · 
1  · 
antonioweston

well ,the same here with a N and evaluation in progress , like de email said "be patient=feel anxious"

Aug 7, 20 4:20 am  · 
 · 
defnebuyurman

Hey guys I checked my application status page and there is an N but nothing else is written under the status. Do anyone else have the same situation? Or any information about what it means? Is it normal or is it bad news?

Aug 7, 20 4:39 am  · 
 · 
anastasiapopova

N is fine, I have it too, nothing will change until September 8th, that’s when they will email people with the interview dates if you got to the next round. What it says on your TU berlin page is that “N” and any other letter is fine and only “Y” means you got accepted. But it doesn’t really matter cause they will also email you. So we shouldn’t be anxious guys! It will all work out:)

Aug 7, 20 6:07 am  · 
2  · 
defnebuyurman

Thank you!

Aug 13, 20 4:43 pm  · 
 · 
amaria

Has anyone uploaded any document on uni-assist after the deadline? Will they be considered if uploaded?

Aug 7, 20 5:54 am  · 
 · 
anastasiapopova

I would say no, especially if they already forwarded you application to TU it means if you want to provide some extra documents you will have to email TU directly and it has to be before the deadline.

Aug 7, 20 6:08 am  · 
 · 
amaria

Yeah, I mailed the university and they said no.

Aug 10, 20 3:02 am  · 
 · 
yashdeepahluwalia

If anyone is in touch with an alumni or student of the program, please ask them/yourself to share some experience and information about it. It is anyways story time now.

Aug 7, 20 8:46 am  · 
 · 
amaria

Does anyone know if this is an accredited program?

Aug 10, 20 7:52 am  · 
 · 
anastasiapopova

I assume so. TU is accredited so their programs should be too.

Aug 11, 20 10:31 am  · 
1  · 
marcogiudicianni

Hello everyone, i got a question about the language certificate and i hope you guys can help me out. In May the minimun requirement for the TOEFL IBT WAS 90 but they raised it to 95 when they postponed the deadline. Now i was wondering if they will consider my application anyway since i got 94 at the test. Thanks to everyone   

Aug 10, 20 3:40 pm  · 
 · 
anastasiapopova

It’s all personal, they may decide however they want, which sucks. Did you finish any english taught university or school or are you from any country which main language is English?

Aug 11, 20 10:29 am  · 
 · 
marcogiudicianni

sadly i am not, i am from italy and also in my previous university classes were taught in italian. However thanks a lot for your reply

Aug 12, 20 7:57 am  · 
 · 
yashdeepahluwalia

If you applied before the deadline was extended and the requirements were changed, I think they might consider. Meanwhile you can write to the admission coordinator explaining your case.

Aug 12, 20 8:50 am  · 
2  · 
saraho10

Hi Everyone, 

Long time reader first time poster lol.

I submitted my application to uni-assist back in June but my application status is still "In Evaluation". The site says to wait 8+ weeks as I am applying from Europe but Im getting worried now as interview time comes closer. 

Is anyone else in the same situation? I cant seem to reach uni-assist through phone or email.

Aug 24, 20 6:25 am  · 
 · 
ann_

I applied late and my application is still “in evaluation”.

Aug 24, 20 6:34 am  · 
1  · 
gizemasıcı

hi everyone! did anyone receive an invitation for the interviews that will be held on september 14-18, 2020?

Aug 24, 20 7:44 am  · 
 · 
fabihafairooz

No word for me! Did you receive an invitation?

Aug 25, 20 3:05 pm  · 
 · 
gizemasıcı

​no, I didn't receive anything either

Aug 25, 20 6:46 pm  · 
 · 
gauravkaduskar

No, the course website says emails to those who are selected will be out on 8th september..

Aug 27, 20 1:48 am  · 
 · 
antonioweston

on september 8th they send an invitation

Aug 27, 20 7:05 pm  · 
 · 
gauravkaduskar

Hi everyone !!

Does anyone know what to prepare for the interviews if you are selected ??

Aug 27, 20 1:49 am  · 
 · 
marcogiudicianni

Hi everyone, my application status recently changed from " in evaluation" to "Okay". Anybody knows what it means ?

Aug 28, 20 7:46 am  · 
 · 
sushimita

This means that Uni assist has evaluated the previous study certificates according to German entrance qualifications and has forwarded the application to the university.

Aug 28, 20 11:18 am  · 
1  · 
smilezone23

is someones status still ‘in evaluation’ on uniassist as mine? I dont know how the invitations to the interview can be sent out if some applications havent even reached the university

Sep 2, 20 5:53 am  · 
 · 
saraho10

I emailed TU and they assured me all applications are being handled. Uni-assist were striking so they're taking a bit longer.

Sep 4, 20 1:44 pm  · 
1  · 
amaria

I know that this might be irrelevant at this point, but who were we supposed to address the letter of motivation to?

Sep 5, 20 4:14 am  · 
 · 
antonioweston

In the letter of motivation you explained the purpose that you choose study architecture and this master at TUberlin

Sep 7, 20 10:23 am  · 
 · 
marcogiudicianni

has anyone received the letter of invitation to the interview so far ? 

Sep 8, 20 5:40 am  · 
 · 
anastasiapopova

Not yet, hopefully it’s later in the day.

Sep 8, 20 6:04 am  · 
4  · 
marcogiudicianni

thank you. Hopefully they will. Good luck anyway

Sep 8, 20 6:28 am  · 
3  · 
gauravkaduskar

Not yet.. yes hopefully they will.. good luck to all..

Sep 8, 20 7:42 am  · 
2  · 
ann_

nothing yet

Sep 8, 20 10:23 am  · 
 · 
nkja

Not yet..

Sep 8, 20 9:47 am  · 
 · 
antonioweston

Not yet

Berlin 16:42

Sep 8, 20 10:33 am  · 
 · 
nkja

just received the e-mail

Sep 8, 20 10:55 am  · 
1  · 
anastasiapopova

Me too!

Sep 8, 20 10:57 am  · 
 · 
ann_

same!

Sep 8, 20 10:58 am  · 
 · 
kwakkwak

saame!

Sep 8, 20 11:03 am  · 
 · 
marcogiudicianni

same here

Sep 8, 20 11:12 am  · 
 · 
architek29

I haven't received anything T.T

Sep 8, 20 11:17 am  · 
 · 
yaminikandpal

Which course did you apply for?

Sep 9, 20 1:27 am  · 
 · 
nkja

96 applicants have been invited..

Sep 8, 20 11:14 am  · 
 · 
gauravkaduskar

Congratulations..

Sep 8, 20 11:22 am  · 
 · 
ann_

Have you been invited?

Sep 8, 20 11:30 am  · 
 · 
samirn.bitar

How did you get this number?

Sep 8, 20 1:29 pm  · 
 · 
anastasiapopova

The pdf that they sent people that have been invited to the interviews contained 96 application numbers so yea. Does anyone understand why they had some days with two people and others with one? I hope it doesn’t mean two people are interviewed at the same time, hopefully it’s two separate interviews... Don’t wanna compete with anyone.

Sep 9, 20 4:34 am  · 
 · 
architek29

anyone here got a DAAD scholarship?

Sep 8, 20 11:31 am  · 
1  · 
jav10

I got a DAAD scholarship and I haven’t receive any email :/

Sep 8, 20 6:00 pm  · 
 · 
architek29

my friend, I got the scholarship too, and absolutely no email.

Sep 8, 20 6:48 pm  · 
 · 
architek29

@jav10 did you try to contact the university or DAAD?

Sep 9, 20 6:20 am  · 
 · 
ayçaduran

have you informed the university about you are selected for the scholarship?

Sep 14, 20 9:10 am  · 
 · 
ann_

Has anyone else been accepted into other universities? I sent the application to other universities to have a back up plan and I’ve been accepted to 2 of them, but Berlin is my first choice. The problem is that those universities require to accept the offer by September 21st and I’m pretty sure we won’t have the final answer by that date. Is anyone in the same situation?

Sep 8, 20 11:55 am  · 
 · 
anastasiapopova

Same exact situation, thought about bringing it up at the interview.

Sep 8, 20 12:19 pm  · 
1  · 
ann_

I thought about that too, but I'm not sure what they'll be able to tell us at that point. Also, my interview is on Friday. I thought about emailing the other university as well. Let me know if you come up with a solution? :)

Sep 9, 20 2:12 am  · 
 · 
design2create

@ann_ have you received the invitation for the TU Berlin interview yesterday/today?

Sep 9, 20 3:12 am  · 
 · 
ann_

I received it yesterday.

Sep 9, 20 3:17 am  · 
 · 
design2create

Thanks for the info, and congrats. I guess I just didn‘t make the cut then. It would be kind of them though to let me know either way...

Sep 9, 20 3:22 am  · 
 · 
ann_

I'm sorry and yes, sending an email to let you know would have costed them nothing :/ Hope you have many other great opportunities!

Sep 9, 20 3:25 am  · 
 · 
anastasiapopova

@ann_ my interview is Friday as well,
I will try emailing them today trying to explain the situation. They don’t really need a week to decide, I think it’s the matter of their kindness lol.

Sep 9, 20 4:32 am  · 
 · 
ann_

I'll email them too, maybe if they see it's a common problem they will try to hurry up lol. I'll doubt they'll have the results elaborated over one weekend but still.

Sep 9, 20 5:24 am  · 
1  · 
gauravkaduskar

Has anyone also applied for the urban design course? 

Sep 8, 20 1:19 pm  · 
 · 
fabihafairooz

I applied to the urban design course! Have you received any word on an invitation?

Sep 8, 20 1:35 pm  · 
 · 
gauravkaduskar

Nupe.. have you ?

Sep 8, 20 1:37 pm  · 
 · 
fabihafairooz

No I haven't :( Kind of getting worried, but haven't yet heard of anyone from the urban design program getting an invitation

Sep 8, 20 1:41 pm  · 
 · 
gauravkaduskar

Same here .. what does the application status on their portal show? Mine shows application in process..

Sep 8, 20 1:42 pm  · 
 · 
fabihafairooz

Yeah same here! N with no date, and application still in process

Sep 8, 20 1:48 pm  · 
 · 
gauravkaduskar

Yea.. let's we get the email soon!!

Sep 8, 20 1:48 pm  · 
 · 
gauravkaduskar

Let's hope*

Sep 8, 20 1:53 pm  · 
 · 
fabihafairooz

Yeah! I'll let you know if I hear anything :)

Sep 8, 20 2:10 pm  · 
 · 
gauravkaduskar

Cool.. me too will let you know. :)

Sep 8, 20 2:17 pm  · 
 · 
gauravkaduskar

Any update?

Sep 8, 20 10:02 pm  · 
 · 
fabihafairooz

Yeah, I didn't get invited because my grade was 1.9 and the cut off was 1.8 :( Were you able to get invited? I'll probably accept my offer at Anhalt now then. Hope you had good news!

Sep 9, 20 2:51 pm  · 
 · 
gauravkaduskar

Nupe same with me.. even I think I will accept my offer at cottbus..

Sep 9, 20 2:58 pm  · 
 · 
fabihafairooz

What program did you apply to at Cottbus?

Sep 9, 20 5:52 pm  · 
 · 
gauravkaduskar

Urban Design - revitalization of historic city districts

Sep 9, 20 6:56 pm  · 
 · 
shanmathirajkumar

Hey! I am going with the same. Have you confirmed with the program? If so, would like to get in touch! All the best!

Sep 20, 20 4:09 am  · 
 · 
gauravkaduskar

Hey, plz email me on gaurav14kad@gmail.com.. yes I have confirmed my admission there..

Sep 20, 20 4:45 am  · 
 · 
kevinlehoux

If anybody else got an interview for the Masters of Typology program and would like to get in touch feel free to message me on Instagram @kevin.elholly

Would love to talk to some people that are also planning on going there(:

Sep 8, 20 8:10 pm  · 
 · 
yaminikandpal

I had applied for Masters for Architecture Typology but did not receive an email. Are the interview emails already been sent yesterday or should I expect one still?

Sep 9, 20 1:26 am  · 
2  · 
kevin12dra

I had just received a general email from TU saying only those who have a grade average of 1.7 or above are invited this year. Probably the portfolio or motivation letter isn't taken into consideration for the interview opportunity.

Sep 9, 20 5:48 am  · 
1  · 
yaminikandpal

I received the same. My average score is below 1.7 so I guess that's the reason

Sep 9, 20 6:06 am  · 
1  · 
xxxhaan

Me too! Is the average the one assessed by uni-assist? if so mine is higher than that. I wonder what is the reason

Sep 9, 20 10:07 am  · 
 · 
yashdeepahluwalia

Good to know. I was wayy off!

Sep 9, 20 12:14 pm  · 
 · 
yaminikandpal

@xxxhaan even mine was higher for the uniassist one. But I guess the uni changed their criterias otherwise it was 120 ECTS.

Sep 10, 20 1:49 am  · 
1  · 
MAAK

guys 1 is best, 5 is worst.

Sep 10, 20 11:55 pm  · 
1  · 
marcogiudicianni

Hello guys, have you already registered for the interview ? 

Sep 11, 20 5:59 am  · 
 · 
defnebuyurman

Are you talking about registering to Webex

Sep 12, 20 4:36 am  · 
 · 
marcogiudicianni

yes

Sep 12, 20 9:15 pm  · 
 · 
nickijeong

Hey guys

Does anyone know if the lectures are going to be held online until this Covid situation settles?

I'm a non EU student and I have no clue how I'm gonna get my visa and apartment sorted before the semester starts (that is of course if i get accepted in the end).

Sep 13, 20 1:43 pm  · 
 · 
anastasiapopova

Here is what they told me in the email: "We will inform all applicants on the 8th September if they (and when) get invited for the interviews. The Final decissions will be at the end of september/beginn of october. Because we know, that this is difficult (especially for international students) all courses taught in presence will have a digital back-up, so that you can participate digital until you're here."

Sep 14, 20 7:44 am  · 
3  · 
nickijeong

Thanks for the info!

Sep 14, 20 7:54 am  · 
1  · 
ann_

I realise this is a long shot, but if anyone who's already had their interview would like to share their experience or any kind of general info, it would be much appreciated!

Sep 15, 20 9:04 am  · 
3  · 
kwakkwak

Hey, when' s your interview?

Sep 16, 20 3:01 am  · 
 · 
ann_

hi! Friday!

Sep 17, 20 4:51 am  · 
 · 
kwakkwak

same ! have you been able to find anyone who's already done it? I'm kind of nervous haha

Sep 17, 20 5:01 am  · 
 · 
anastasiapopova

So did I hear it correct, they will answer in two weeks or within two weeks? Is it gonna be an email or...?

Sep 20, 20 12:00 pm  · 
 · 
marcogiudicianni

I think so, they told they will announce the results within 2 weeks. About how it's going to be announced, I'm guessing by email since we're supposed to accept the offer by clicking on some link which they are going to provide us in case we get accepted.
However this is a second hand information so i think we just need to sit tight and wait

Sep 21, 20 1:14 pm  · 
1  · 
Geel

Did anyone get emails from TUB? My application status is changes to J. And I got emails to start the registration, but it never says "you have been admitted" or smth... It's strange.

Sep 23, 20 5:33 am  · 
2  · 
nkja

I got emails, too. The acceptance letter is available in portal, "notices and certificates" section.

Sep 23, 20 6:18 am  · 
 · 
anastasiapopova

I didn’t get any email nor my status changed... who else got an email?

Sep 23, 20 6:21 am  · 
 · 
kwakkwak

I got the email and my status was changed as well!

Sep 23, 20 6:58 am  · 
 · 
marcogiudicianni

i got the emails too but it says access failed every time i try to access

Sep 23, 20 7:15 am  · 
 · 
kubachrząstek

I've also received e-mails (and when I chceck my status at the portal it's a "J"), but still, there's no admission letter even in "notices and certificates". It's weird, it would all make sense only if I were accepted but somehow I feel this may not be the case. Have any of You contacted the university to clarify the situation?

Sep 23, 20 7:59 am  · 
 · 
louis_h

I didn't receive anything. Should I still hope or...

Sep 23, 20 7:18 am  · 
 · 
stevmac

What is your application status ? Is it N with date or N without date?

Sep 23, 20 9:18 am  · 
 · 
louis_h

N without a date. I still only read: "inhaltliche Zugangsvoraussetzungen erfüllt" and "formal und inhaltlich geprüft"

Sep 23, 20 9:24 am  · 
 · 
kwakkwak

I can't find the deadline for enrollment, does anyone know when it is?

Sep 23, 20 12:45 pm  · 
 · 
kubachrząstek

7th October I think?

Sep 23, 20 1:12 pm  · 
 · 
kwakkwak

where did you find this?

Sep 23, 20 2:39 pm  · 
 · 
nkja

7th October

Sep 23, 20 4:52 pm  · 
 · 
louis_h

Has anyone's status changed to an actual rejection? On the portal it says that until the status indicates a rejection with a date, it's not definitive, but since admission emails have already been sent, I think this is final.

Sep 24, 20 1:58 am  · 
 · 
kwakkwak

Maybe they only send out rejection letters once they fill all of their spots, instead of just waitlisting people

Sep 24, 20 6:30 am  · 
1  · 
Geel

Personally, I got the acceptance email but I will not enroll because I have already started my studies at another university this month. Maybe they will wait for people who will reject the admission and then inform the ones in the waiting list.

Sep 24, 20 6:41 am  · 
1  · 
kubachrząstek

Have you received an admission e-mail per se? I've only got some e-mails with my ID and some instructions on how to log into the university portal - which works fine, but still, there's no official offer and I'm not able to accept / reject anything

Sep 24, 20 6:59 am  · 
 · 
Geel

If you got the email with instructions for further enrollment, it means you have been accepted (my opinion). If you check the QIZUL website thing, you will probably have a "J".

Sep 24, 20 7:40 am  · 
 · 
kubachrząstek

Yes, it's a J with a date (23-09) so I guess its allright. My main concern is probably the waiting list - with the admission process going on so late this year and a limited number of students it feels weird that I can't confirm I'm still interested in the program - earlier comments on the forum seem to imply that in previous years, accepting the offer was the first step towards enrollment.

Sep 24, 20 7:56 am  · 
 · 
Geel

Idk, I didn't try to register at all. But in the email they ask us to register with our TUB ID, and also to pay the tuition fees as soon as possible. In my opinion that seem s like you've already been admitted. But for further questions maybe send them an email?

Sep 24, 20 8:05 am  · 
1  · 
louis_h

So you don't have any way to reject the offer? That probably means the waiting list will be open until after the enrollment deadline, right? Sorry, I'm trying to figure out what to do lol. I'll probably just email the university.

Sep 24, 20 8:12 am  · 
 · 
Geel

No worries! I have no idea about the waiting list or the deadline tbh, but since I won't go there, there should be a free spot now. Plus, there could be other students in the same situation as me... I emailed them earlier that I won't proceed with the enrollment.

Sep 24, 20 8:19 am  · 
1  · 
kubachrząstek

I guess waiting for the 7th October is a way TUB may check the number of enrollments and then invite other candidates as the free spots appear. I'm not sure whether there's anything that could happen before that date. The process is really confusing tbh, hope You receive some more detailed answer. And good luck in the next round of admissions!

Sep 24, 20 8:33 am  · 
1  · 
louis_h

thank you for the replies! good luck with the new academic year to everyone!

Sep 24, 20 9:25 am  · 
 · 
marcogiudicianni

Hello guys, i wanted to inform you that i  received the 2 emails with the details about my student id and the enrollment process yesterday, however only now i received the acceptance letter through email and i confirmed my partecipation to the program by clicking on a link that you can find on the acceptance letter itself. So this is the process, this is how it works, Therefore for those who are not interested in taking part to the program, i recommend to do the same and formally reject the offer, so that the position can be offered to  someone else 

Sep 24, 20 9:33 am  · 
5  · 
jarelcheah

congrats on everyone who got their acceptance letter! I’m from Australia and was thinking of applying next year, would you guys be able to share how you got accepted? What grades are they looking for particularly ?

Sep 24, 20 9:11 pm  · 
 · 
marcogiudicianni

this year I think they selected applicants with a GPA that went from 1 ( which is the maximum) to 1.7 as I know, but it changes every year I guess.

Sep 26, 20 6:48 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: