Archinect
anchor

M-ARCH-T TU Berlin

gizemasıcı

hey guys, congrats to the ones who got accepted. is there anybody who received rejection letter as well?

Sep 25, 20 6:13 am  · 
 · 
louis_h

I didn't receive anything. My status is N and says "inhaltliche Zugangsvoraussetzungen erfüllt" without a date.I wish they'd just make it clear that I'm out tbh. I've emailed the university but they haven't replied yet.

· 
kwakkwak

Hi guys,
anybody here that got accepted and will be studying online this upcoming winter semester?

Sep 29, 20 6:30 am  · 
 · 
marcogiudicianni

i am not sure yet but i think i will start online , what about you ?

· 
kwakkwak

Yeah I'm starting online. Do you have any idea which German statutory health insurer I could contact?

· 
marcogiudicianni

actually I wouldn't know, did you try to contact the student office ?

· 
iveh

if you are an EU national and have an EHIC card, you can contact the insurance company, 'Die Techniker' - you will be covered for free.

· 
marcogiudicianni

but i think that if you have the card it will be enough to provide a copy of it when enrolling

· 
iveh

probably that too, but it can be tricky if you have an Ehic card but no statutory insurer within your home country (which is my case but anyway) and you have to look out for the expiry date. https://www.tu.berlin/en/studying/organizing-your-studies/topics-a-z/proof-of-health-insurance/

· 
marcogiudicianni

you mean if the card is expired ?

· 
kwakkwak

soo..

· 
kwakkwak

I'm confused about a few things: do I need to pay for the transport ticket fee since I'm doing the semester online? I also called the student office AND a german insurer, neither of them could tell me where to get the insurance waiver since I won't be living in Berlin.

· 
kwakkwak

If anyone has completed the enrollment application, comment please

· 
marcogiudicianni

look you can find info about semester ticket here . https://www.tu.berlin/en/studying/organizing-your-studies/topics-a-z/semester-fees/ , it is written that If you can demonstrate that paying the Semesterticket fee would cause you considerable hardship, you can request to receive a subsidy for it. More information is available on the General Students’ Committee (AStA) website. go on this link : https://asta.tu-berlin.de/en/semesterticket-office/exemption/ you will find some forms, However i would not know whether you need to attach them somewhere in the tu portal or send them to someone related to the student office

· 
kwakkwak

thank you for the reply! I've only been able to find these links as well, and not exactly where to upload the forms sadly

· 
marcogiudicianni

your welcome, but actually, are you planning to spend the whole semester away from Berlin ?

· 
marcogiudicianni

actually I found also this Info " Please note the following:
The current pandemic and the resulting online-semester is NOT a reason for exemption from Semesterticket fee. This is the result of an legal examination of the semesterticket contracts between us and VBB by a lawyer." so I guess you'll have to pay it anyway

· 
líaduarter.

Hello, does anyone got accepted and have successfully enrolled? 

Sep 30, 20 5:56 am  · 
 · 
amahd

Hi everyone. I didn't receive neither an acceptance nor a rejection letter. Is anyone in the same situation? It's been more than two weeks since my interview. I've received an email from the university saying to be patient and wait, but I was wondering if anyone knows anything more specific. At this point it's so late I've lost all hope. Does anybody know how many people got accepted? Thanks!

Oct 2, 20 10:22 am  · 
 · 
nickijeong

Im on the same boat. Its really ridiculous how slow this is but they did say it would take two weeks to a month- probably waiting for the accepted ones to make decisions on enrollment and the waitlisted will get the free spots later on.

Itd be nicer if they told us if we’re rejected or not. This way noone knows whats going on.

· 
amahd

They could at least say we have been waitlisted, at least we would know what's happening and taking so long. Do you know if anyone ever received a rejection letter? I read somewhere that people from other masters have, but I'm not sure anyone who applied to Architecture Typology did.

· 
marcogiudicianni

in case you are rejected you will receive a letter of rejection with explaination but i guess they cannot send it since the deadline for the enrollment is on the 7th of October so if someone rejects the offer they will contact other candidates

· 
canÖzçolak

Hi you all! What is your last update? I waiting urban design but I did not any admission or rejection letter yet also interview letter. The university do not answer. This is a rude attitude. I believe anymore that I probably will be rejected.

Oct 5, 20 5:14 am  · 
 · 
Gigi10

Hi all. It is safe to assume that if we were not contacted for an interview, there is no way we will be accepted, correct? I have N and no date, so I’m just wondering why they haven’t formally rejected me. 

Oct 6, 20 6:06 pm  · 
 · 
federico_guglielmo

Hi all!

I was thinking to create a group on whatsapp or facebook in order to exchange infos about the beginning of the courses.

If you want, fell free to text me on Instagram  @federico_castracane 

Oct 8, 20 10:33 am  · 
3  · 
marcogiudicianni

great, here is my IG contact too
@marcomarianicola

2  · 
líaduarter.

hello! that would be great

my Instagram user @liaduarter

· 
iochat

Hello!

I have applied for Master Urban Design at TU but haven't had any update since my interview(they said that we should be patient and the results will take some time). They don't respond to emails or phone calls.

Do you know anyone who got an acceptance letter for Master Urban Design so far?

Oct 9, 20 1:12 pm  · 
 · 
kubachrząstek

Hi,

I created a facebook group for the upcoming semester (simply "M-ARCH-T 2020/21") to get to know each other and stay in touch :D 

https://www.facebook.com/group...

Oct 12, 20 8:18 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

• ×Search in: