Archinect
anchor

M-ARCH-T TU Berlin

rukasu

Any news, guys? If anyone has updated their status as J on the online portal or received an acceptance email, please let us know so that others who are waiting excitedly can know

Jul 13, 23 4:09 am  · 
4  · 
mariyalaxmidhar

hello, i would like to know when shall we expect to hear from the university. They mentioned 2 weeks but it has already been two weeks and would like to know whether or not to expect responses.

Thank you

Jul 17, 23 5:24 am  · 
 · 
tadas

Hello, during the interview they told me that it might take 2 to 3 weeks to hear from them, so I imagine we can expect an answer sometime this week. 

Jul 17, 23 6:06 am  · 
1  · 
rukasu

they answered my e-mail 

“Selection period has completed and the acceptance letters has been sent to the new students.”

I am sorry

Jul 17, 23 6:41 am  · 
 · 
mariyalaxmidhar

What is being shown on your application portal?

Jul 17, 23 8:04 am  · 
 · 
rukasu

N without a date
inhaltliche Zugangsvoraussetzungen erfüllt
Bewerbung in Bearbeitung

Jul 17, 23 8:12 am  · 
1  · 
rukasu

I guess only accepted ones returned to J and the status of rest ​​did not change

Jul 17, 23 8:13 am  · 
 · 
vincentxiao

I got that too, but when looking at previous pages of this thread, some people said that maybe we still have a chance until the end of July?

Jul 17, 23 9:19 am  · 
1  · 
mariyalaxmidhar

Yes I believe so too. But should we really wait? Did other people receive acceptance letters already?

Jul 17, 23 10:06 am  · 
 · 
apoorvatambvekar

What other universities have you applied to?

Because i am really skeptical about TUB now!! -_-

Jul 18, 23 8:54 am  · 
 · 
Cswh

My status is also N without date, inhaltliche Zugangsvoraussetzungen erfüllt, I really don't understand why they made all the people wait all summer long. Because we all have same status in this page that means lots of people are waiting for an answer. 

Jul 18, 23 5:58 pm  · 
4  · 
ghitazerrouk

Where exactly do you see this status please ? I have received a letter saying : "We are delighted to inform you of your admission to the above degree program and semester. Admission is conditional upon the accuracy and completeness of the application you submitted and the timely submission of your enrollment documents in full in your TUB account (tuPORT). Your enrollment deadline is: 30 July 2023"

Jul 20, 23 10:09 am  · 
2  · 
ghitazerrouk

Soooo am I accepted or does everyone receive this ?

Jul 20, 23 10:10 am  · 
1  · 
amrelkhouly

Did you do the interview? And is there a "J" under your admission column?

Jul 20, 23 6:17 pm  · 
 · 
rukasu

Congratulations, Ghita! of course, not all of us received this email :D is a good news about your acceptance, I'm sure your status on the zulapp portal has already returned to J also. I hope you will be very happy and successful. By the way, may I ask on what date did you receive the mail?

Jul 21, 23 5:14 am  · 
 · 
ghitazerrouk

Oh that's awesome! I have no idea when I received it but in the letter it's written the 7th of July... Actually I'm super confused what to choose. I got a full scholarship in Polimi with a monthly funding too. But it was too easy to get accepted so I'm thinking will the Master be not so worth it there? As for TUB, they make it so hard to accept anyone so I feel like that makes the reputation maybe higher? And yes I did the interview, they were super fun!

Jul 21, 23 6:20 am  · 
 · 
ghitazerrouk

Also my visa for germany will take MONTHS to come out! I applied for a visa appointment a month ago and they still didn't even give me that... I don't know if they'll accept me going in online at first and then come, as other unis did with some of my friends. Administrative work is really super frustrating

Jul 21, 23 6:24 am  · 
 · 
apoorvatambvekar

congrats! if you are getting a scholarship for a program go for it! n yeah u need to ask them if such online attendence of course will be accepted..otherwise there is no point

Jul 23, 23 3:02 pm  · 
 · 
dsxunay

Mine also same, N without date with inhaltliche Zugangsvoraussetzungen erfüllt. In the interviews they said that they will send result with mail. Is there someone who got acceptance letter? 

Jul 19, 23 2:51 am  · 
 · 
apoorvatambvekar

nopes

Jul 19, 23 3:10 am  · 
 · 
rukasu

obviously none of us here have been accepted but I emailed the program coordinators and they said that they have done the selection process and they have already sent the acceptance letters to the new students, as I mentioned before

Jul 19, 23 4:21 am  · 
 · 
mariyalaxmidhar

But i think they should atleast send out some official letter.

Jul 19, 23 12:23 pm  · 
 · 
mariyalaxmidhar

Or atleast we should be informed by the status on the portal. This is like we’re still waiting because we don’t have the official word- HOPING

Jul 19, 23 12:27 pm  · 
 · 
manmeetsingh1

Hi.. Did anybody's status got updated to J. I applied for Masters in Urban Design and its been 4 weeks post my interview and still the status of my application is N & inhaltliche Zugangsvoraussetzungen erfüllt.

Jul 27, 23 1:24 pm  · 
 · 
amrelkhouly

Hi, I am also facing the dilemma of my status being "inhaltliche Zugangsvoraussetzungen erfüllt" and my status being "bewerbung in bearbeitung" plus I have not even been invited for an interview :(  When they sent the first email saying that I will not get an interview spot because my GPA wasnt high enough they also mentioned some who didn't get an interview spot but who fulfilled the general requirements would get admission by lot. Does anyone have any idea about that? Should I even still have my hopes up or is it over?

Jul 19, 23 5:48 pm  · 
 · 
waterbottle

Does anyone know what the cutoff GPA was for this year's intake?

Jul 26, 23 5:33 am  · 
 · 
morenajulietta

Has any one received “faulty” for their application status?

Jul 28, 23 8:33 pm  · 
 · 
apoorvatambvekar

no. did you get?

Jul 29, 23 12:46 am  · 
 · 
morenajulietta

Yes

Jul 29, 23 7:21 am  · 
 · 
morenajulietta

Yes

Jul 29, 23 7:21 am  · 
 · 
vincentxiao

Hey guys, my status turned to J, and got an email with instructions to login to the portal and upload my documents, but the 2nd email with login details hasn't arrived yet. Im wondering if anyone else has this same situation?
They said "please dont contact us in this regard" lmao, but they also said "please upload your documents immediately" so it's kinda stressful

Jul 31, 23 10:04 am  · 
 · 
mariyalaxmidhar

Did you receive the mail today?

Jul 31, 23 12:24 pm  · 
 · 
apoorvatambvekar

first of all congrats!

Jul 31, 23 1:07 pm  · 
 · 
apoorvatambvekar

also, when did you had your interview?

Jul 31, 23 1:07 pm  · 
 · 
vincentxiao

Thanks apoorvatambvekar! I had my interview on the 29th of June.

Aug 1, 23 1:01 am  · 
 · 
vincentxiao

mariyalaxmidhar I received the mail 1 hour before I posted that comment lol

Aug 1, 23 1:02 am  · 
 · 
amrelkhouly

Hey guys, My status is still inhaltliche Zugangsvoraussetzungen erfüllt and Bewerbung in Bearbeitung, it's already the first of August and now I don't understand what is going on xD ???

Aug 1, 23 1:11 am  · 
 · 
apoorvatambvekar

same here...idk whats going on!!

Aug 1, 23 2:19 am  · 
 · 
engyf

Are there any news?

Aug 5, 23 7:13 pm  · 
 · 
amrelkhouly

Nothing Yet, I did'nt even get an interview invitation and I don't
understand how I haven't recieved a rejection. My guess is that we have entered some kind of waiting list

Aug 9, 23 7:18 am  · 
 · 
engyf

Hey everyone, my interview for M-ARCH-T was on the 28th of June and I havent heard any news yet. Does this mean that I got rejected? 

Aug 1, 23 4:49 am  · 
 · 
apoorvatambvekar

any leads?

Aug 7, 23 12:44 am  · 
 · 
engyf

Nope, nothing yet. Status is still N without a date and application is still in progress. I just wish they would send a rejection tbh. What about you?

Aug 7, 23 2:47 am  · 
 · 
apoorvatambvekar

Same..

Aug 7, 23 5:33 am  · 
 · 
morenajulietta

Has anyone tried to apply to a university in berlin that does not require using uni - assist ?

Aug 1, 23 7:12 am  · 
 · 
amrelkhouly

Guys, when it says in the status Rejection Capacity, decision + Justification by mail. Does that mean rejection ???

Aug 11, 23 11:37 am  · 
 · 
Cswh

Yes, mine is same Ablehnung kapazitär, Bescheid+Begründung per Post

Aug 11, 23 1:51 pm  · 
 · 
manmeetsingh1

Yes even my status is same.

Aug 11, 23 10:12 pm  · 
 · 
amrelkhouly

when is the deadline for accepting the admission/acceptance???

Aug 17, 23 5:54 am  · 
 · 
hiteshsharma

18th was th deadline.

Aug 19, 23 8:33 am  · 
 · 
vincentxiao

Hey guys, myself and some other guys who got accepted for the 2023/2024 intake have started a Whatsapp group to get to know each other a bit before the semester starts. Message me and I'll add you in!

Aug 19, 23 8:58 am  · 
2  · 
hwen

Hi, could I be added to this groupchat please? :)

Sep 14, 23 3:05 am  · 
 · 
vincentxiao

Hey Hwen! Email me with the contact button next to my name and I'll email the link to you :)

Sep 14, 23 4:41 am  · 
1  · 
hwen

Thanks, I've just emailed you :)

Sep 14, 23 6:40 am  · 
 · 
vincentxiao

oh have you received my reply? I sent it an hour ago

Sep 14, 23 8:15 am  · 
 · 
sararara

Has anyone here applied to TU Berlin through DAAD (postgraduate scholarship for architecture)? Pease Message me! 

Aug 23, 23 7:57 am  · 
 · 
amrelkhouly

hey guys,

For the people who didn't get in did you recieve a rejection letter yet? 

Sep 2, 23 8:16 pm  · 
 · 
morenajulietta

I did
Sep 3, 23 4:16 am  · 
1  · 
nina_m

no, the status is still "inhaltliche Zugangsvoraussetzungen erfüllt", and "Ablehnung kapazitär, Bescheid+Begründung per Post" for at least 3 weeks...

Sep 4, 23 6:26 am  · 
1  · 
amrelkhouly

do you think this has something to do with the clearing procedure? That we might get a place ?

Sep 5, 23 9:17 am  · 
 · 
amrelkhouly

Hello guys,

I was initially rejected but it said that I fulfill that requirements. My status is still inhaltliche Zugangsvoraussetzungen erfüllt", and "Ablehnung kapazitär, Bescheid+Begründung per Post and I still haven't recieved a rejection letter through email yet. Does this have something to do with the clearing procedure? That I might get a place? Or is it normal for rejection letters to take that long and I shouldn't get my hopes up. If anybody has gone through a similar experience with this program in the years before, can share what you went through?

Sep 5, 23 9:28 am  · 
 · 
ysl_

Hey! Last year I got my rejection letter sent to my home by post, meaning not via e-mail but regular mail. It was the end of August for me and on the letter I could see how many points I got based on their evaluation criteria, my ranking, and the points of the last applicant that was admitted. According to that letter I was rejected, but I was very close to making the cut. They do accept some more students if some of the admitted students don't show up. This happened in my case last year, they sent me an acceptance letter at the end of November. But I want to stress that this probably doesn't happen often and I already got a high point grade. Hope this helps.

Sep 30, 23 5:16 pm  · 
2  · 
amrelkhouly

Thanksssss for the info

Oct 7, 23 8:56 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: