Archinect
anchor

Become architect developer

lena-b

Hi,

I'm very interested in becoming an architect developer. Since I have no experience at all in this field, I would like to apply with Real Estate Firms to gain more knowledge. Does anyone know what positions I could apply for?

TIA

Dec 4, 17 12:11 pm
Non Sequitur

receptionist... janitor... not sure what else there is.

Dec 4, 17 12:21 pm  · 
 · 
shellarchitect

CBRE seems to be constantly hiring PM's, seems like a decent start depending on your current exp. level

Dec 4, 17 12:38 pm  · 
 · 
shellarchitect

sarcasm?

Dec 4, 17 12:57 pm  · 
 · 
archinine
This has been asked dozens of times on the forums. Search and you shall find your answer.
Dec 4, 17 1:38 pm  · 
 · 
whistler

blah, blah, blah, Jonathon Segal, blah, blah blah, Jonathon Segal... yup!

Apr 27, 18 2:42 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

Developing requires at least some level of initiative and a can-do attitude, but this kind of post seems to indicate a chronic lack of both.

Dec 4, 17 1:47 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

Maybe I'm wrong but normally people interested in developing just develop and don't go on forums asking how to do that. It's like asking how to ride a bicycle.

Dec 5, 17 5:42 am  · 
 · 
glensy

OP, what did you end up doing in the end? just been reading up on architect developers and wondering how many there are out there... https://www.wallpaper.com/life...

Apr 27, 18 6:49 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: