Archinect
anchor

Peter Eisenman - House III - Lakeville, Connecticut, Location

ahmetbenderuğurlu

Is there anyone who can show location of House III in google earth or google maps? I need help for my presentation about this structure.

Jun 20, 17 12:36 pm
x-jla

google it 

Jun 20, 17 12:54 pm  · 
 · 
3tk

Isn't it torn down?

https://juliebie365.wordpress....

Jun 20, 17 2:54 pm  · 
 · 
threadkilla

holy hell, that's some real life paper architecture! Haven't seen these photos before - that's literally just painted plywood for the exterior finish, and I don't see anything even resembling an attempt at insulation in the walls. Eisenman makes Corb look like a building science genius with this work...

May 6, 20 2:05 pm  · 
 · 

One would hope so.

Jun 20, 17 4:33 pm  · 
1  ·  1

It's 300 yards back from Wells Hill Road in Lakeville, CT on a 4.6 acre lot. Or it was until it was sold to an unnamed neighbor and demolished. 

Have kids these days never researched anything?

Jun 20, 17 6:25 pm  · 
 · 
Nelliebly

It was at the end of Wells Hill Lane in Lakeville - no structure/home is there now.

May 5, 20 2:41 pm  · 
 · 
OneLostArchitect

what a big waste of money.

May 5, 20 8:14 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

nothing lasts (so says Matthew Sweet!)

May 6, 20 1:39 pm  · 
1  · 
Volunteer

I beleive this was the house that a preservation group was hot to restore. They approached a builder that told them the house was very poorly designed and would start falling apart again the moment it was restored to plans and that he wanted no part of it.

Nice lot though. 

May 6, 20 3:58 pm  · 
1  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: