Archinect
anchor

John Hejduk drawings

Dozban

Hi, i have to prepare a case study for Hejduk's Tegel Housing, i have already contacted with a+u for 2001 issue but its out of stock and they can't send me one. I don't have any resources about Tegel Housing in libraries near me. Is there an online resource for it? I need the exact dimensions. Does anybody know if it was designed in cms or feet?

Jun 3, 17 3:02 am
Non Sequitur
Why does it matter if it was designed in metric or imperial?
Jun 3, 17 8:27 am  · 
 · 
Dozban

It is important because i have to find the repetitive geometric rules. I will draw in cms but i have to refer to feet. For example he places the walls on the reference lines. The lines always pass from 30,48n if he used feet but if not these rule changes. If i succeed to find i will be happy to post it here. Thanks a lot for the suggestions.

Jun 3, 17 12:05 pm  · 
 · 
archietechie

Are you a 1st year architecture student? The discipline work in mm for the metric system...just felt the need to point this out.

Jun 3, 17 12:18 pm  · 
 · 
Dozban

Yes i am, i will bear this in my mind. Thanks for clearing this point. Thank you.

Jun 4, 17 10:50 am  · 
 · 
Helsinki

I guess the project was part of the International Bau Aufstellung - IBA. So looking at sources dealing with that might be useful. 

Apr 22, 18 3:03 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: