Archinect
anchor

NBC names top 5 useless Majors

cipyboy
archietechie

Why aren't those peasants living in tents?

Nov 14, 16 3:21 pm  · 
 · 
Dangermouse

they should look in the mirror, then put journalism at #1

Nov 14, 16 3:36 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

I'm doing just fine.

Nov 14, 16 3:45 pm  · 
 · 
cipyboy

the irony is that probably the top 4 makes up the majority of their staff. The same staff that came up with the graphics, music and visuals of the Today's show.

Nov 14, 16 3:56 pm  · 
 · 
s=r*(theta)

If only architects were valued like, doctors, lawyers, clergy then we would really be getting some where. Most people don't dare enter a courtroom or important contract w/o an attorney & hardly anyone would consider paying a woman in her garage to diagnose you 4yr olds rashy back and face, but various clients (Trump included) are always attempting to get around architectural services.

On a side note, im really sick of the stupid "Live, Work, Play" qoute. I mean, are there people who work dead? or pseudo dead? or play dead? I mean isnt your heart beating wile you are working and playing? or are you jus decomposing wile playing and working with no heart beat? In a field of creative individuals cant we come up with more than the redundant "eat, live, work"? or maybe we are useless?

Nov 14, 16 5:19 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

I am above clergy.

Nov 14, 16 6:04 pm  · 
 · 

Outside of SNL and football, NBC is a pretty useless network, so....

Nov 14, 16 6:15 pm  · 
 · 
natematt

Wasn't this a story they did like two years ago? 

Nov 14, 16 6:45 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

i'm killing it, and have enough time for beer, football, and posting on archinect.

architecture like the construction industry is an exagerration of the economy.  if the economy sucks we have very high unemployment, if the economy is great, we can't find anyone even if we paid them....

journalism is pretty fucking useless (no offense archinect editors, your journalism is much appreciated by architects or are useless).

Nov 14, 16 6:59 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: