Archinect
anchor

Help with portfolio review

mazzer

Hi all, I am in a dilemma whether my portfolio is/has a sense of design or thinking when you guys see it. I have a diploma in Spatial Design, however, i am unsure if i should apply for a bachelors in Arch or IArch. Any feedback/criticism is accepted.

Link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-xl4brlbphPWTB3SXBQQjVqTTA

Mar 10, 16 10:50 am
Non Sequitur

What's a "spatial design" diploma?

btw, portfolio link requires permission to access. Perhaps try another hosting option so people can actually view it.

Mar 10, 16 10:59 am  · 
 · 
mazzer

Initially the diploma was called "space & interior Design", which is during my time. However, it has been renamed to something like "Spatial Investigation Unit" or something like that. I apologize for the misunderstanding. Its just a Interior Design Diploma. & i have removed the access restrictions. Please do review it again. 

Mar 11, 16 6:25 am  · 
 · 

It would be good if your folio shows 1. Spatial movement, 2. Relation of spaces to adjacent spaces and to the macro, 3. Ergonomics, 4. Human occupancy. Your pages gets interesting from page 11 onwards.

Mar 11, 16 6:41 am  · 
 · 
mazzer

@leandro

Thank you for your feedback. I will try to improve on the given points. & i am very glad you found my study models interesting!!

Mar 11, 16 8:14 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: