Archinect
anchor

Any links to websites with resumes of architects, interns?

eeayeeayo

Anybody know any links to sites where architecture students and interns post their resumes and employers can view them without a fee? Do any M.Arch programs have such sites for students and/or alums? We are aware of e-architect, but don't know any other sites with resumes available for public viewing. We don't especially want to enroll in one of the packages that would allow us to view profiles on the AIA's website, and we also don't want to advertise a job and find applicants that way right now. Any links would be appreciated.

Feb 6, 05 3:30 pm
S I T E

So far only e-architect as I know. Or just surf in google.

I would assume a firm being seriously to get someone, will not feel painful to pay that fee to find a serious candidate.

Feb 7, 05 2:16 pm  · 
 · 
rutger

what about...
coroflot

Feb 7, 05 2:35 pm  · 
 · 
stephanie
job-e-job
Feb 7, 05 2:54 pm  · 
 · 
taboho
pencrush

My local AIA chapter has a free job board for posting jobs and resumes, I don't know if other chapters do.. and you could always post a job right here, on this very site and I'm sure you'll get tons of resumes... (currently free!)

Feb 7, 05 3:05 pm  · 
 · 
pencrush

Sorry, didn't read your post closely enough about not posting a position, but you could always say something like "looking for qualified candidates" without posting a specific position.. you could also check craigslist. There's probably one for your area...

Feb 7, 05 3:09 pm  · 
 · 
e909

craigslist is full of kooks (real kooks), so if you try cl, be ready to filter thru the fluff.

Feb 8, 05 3:46 am  · 
 · 
milw-arch

I love craigslist. Sure you've got a filter a bit, but if you are willing to do that, you can find some great stuff. It's great for posting things for sale, looking for used items to purchase, jobs, pets, real estate, etc... I am a CL fan.

Feb 19, 05 2:04 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: