Archinect
anchor

Ando at Berkeley?

taboho

I noticed that Ando is giving 2 lectures this semester at berkeley and is named a UC Regents Professor. Does anyone know if he is a visiting faculty this semester?

Jan 30, 05 5:33 pm
simian

I've heard he's teaching a studio.

Jan 31, 05 6:32 pm  · 
 · 
sammyboy77

It's true, I go to berkeley. He's teaching a studio and giving a few lectures

Jan 31, 05 8:45 pm  · 
 · 
taboho

do you know what the studio topic is?

Jan 31, 05 10:27 pm  · 
 · 
MiesvanderRice

Am I going to have to camp out to get in to those lectures? Peeps at berkeley, how are they handling getting into the hall? First come first serve? Preference for students? I'm a student from houston on internship in the city.

db

Feb 1, 05 12:46 am  · 
 · 
meversusyou

what is the procedure for getting into the lecture? i proposed a field trip to my firm to go and see, and we are, but i haven't the slightest clue about how to get in... any suggestions from those of you at berkeley?

Feb 1, 05 12:13 pm  · 
 · 
simian

all of the lectures are on a first-come first-serve basis. so, come early basically. it usually gets stuffy and crowded pretty fast.

Feb 1, 05 2:34 pm  · 
 · 
sammyboy77

just show up, but the lectures are not at the architecture school, they are in a larger auditorium. Don't go to the big concrete building cause and wont be there.

Feb 1, 05 4:36 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: