Archinect
anchor

Working drawing sets for study?

Lance_Uppercut

A few years ago at London's Design Museum, there was an exhibition on Zaha Hadid which included the complete construction documents for the MAXXI building, (probably their last good building). I was too inexperienced to get much out of it at the time, but now that I'm actually detailing projects, I wish I had access to these kinds of working drawings sets as a resource. I subscribe to DETAIL, but it's not always...detailed enough.

Has anyone come across a website where working drawing sets can be downloaded, or a place where they can be physically borrowed? I realize they are someone's intellectual property, but I'd really like to know how David Chipperfield's office did the 6mm reveal above the stairs of that Berlin gallery building 'Am Kupfergraben 10', or see how RPBW approaches the documentation of its more complex projects. I can only think of the CCA, but I live in Toronto...

Sebastian

Feb 6, 15 8:48 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: