Archinect
anchor

OKAY, YOUR DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE.

St. George's Fields

Every major architecture college has announced they have shut down with no further admissions for 2011.

Gensler has announced to break up into 220 smaller , locally owned firms.

AECOM has announced it is re-purposing its business direction to focus solely on party supplies.

EIFS has officially been declared unconstitutional by the Supreme Court.

Gehry, Piano, Hadid, Lebskind and Rogers have announced their retirements effective immeadiately.

Congress passed a law making unpaid internships a criminal violation of labor laws.

USGBC and LEED is under investigation for fraudulent activities. Actions pending.

The AIA now stands for the "American Institute of Acrobats." Head quarters to be repurposed into a new Cirque du Soliel DC show.

And NCARB has seceded its powers to a federal body with a functioning record-keeping system, 24 hour turn around on requests and flexible intern development.

Mar 6, 11 3:15 am
chriswinterpill

thank the lord.

Mar 6, 11 3:33 am  · 
 · 
mantaray

unpaid internships are already a violation of labor laws...

Mar 6, 11 10:21 am  · 
 · 
Cherith Cutestory

perhaps that should read 'unpaid internships are an enforced violation of labor laws.'

Mar 6, 11 11:31 am  · 
 · 
citizen

In this dream world of which you speak, do people take responsibility for their lives and choices, forsaking the habit of constantly blaming others (from roommates up to elected officials and all in between) for anything and everything they don't like?

If so, I'm in.

Mar 6, 11 1:31 pm  · 
 · 
Rusty!
"In this dream world of which you speak, do people take responsibility for their lives and choices, forsaking the habit of constantly blaming others (from roommates up to elected officials and all in between) for anything and everything they don't like?"

Does this dream world also eliminate the 'personal responsibility' libertarian trolls?

If so, I'm in.

Mar 6, 11 2:03 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

I'm down with EIFS being declared unconstitutional

Mar 6, 11 5:02 pm  · 
 · 
toasteroven

EIFS? vinyl first.

Mar 7, 11 11:28 pm  · 
 · 
binary

over sized bolts and washers along with random slit reveals/windows

Mar 7, 11 11:35 pm  · 
1  · 
St. George's Fields

Nitpickers.

I love each and every one of you.

Mar 7, 11 11:39 pm  · 
1  · 
St. George's Fields

To add to binary, non-functional bolts, rivets and washers. You know, the kind that are usually welded on or glued on to give the impression of actually doing something.

The sad thing is that those fakies use up practically the same amount of resources that functional parts use and probably cost a lot more.

Mar 7, 11 11:41 pm  · 
1  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: