Archinect
anchor

Eco-Building Design Questions.

Jasmin1992

I would like to ask a few questions regarding Eco-Building Design to a range of professionals including; health and building inspectors, trades persons, town planners and architects.

1. What are the current attitudes and trends toward building biology in your experiences?

2. What are the current environmental and health concerns in the way buildings are constructed and renovated?

3. What material are being used and have been used in the past?

4. What regulations/laws are in force to ensure buildings constructed do not contain health hazards?

5. What new or additional regulations do you feel are likely to be introduced?

6. Do you think Britain will follow trends in other countries to regulate more and more in this area?

Please leave the name of your profession so I can record the different views accurately. I really appreciate your time. 

Kind regards.

Dec 19, 13 5:21 pm
gruen
I am an architect. I hate biology, wood, stone and green stuff. I think Britain will sink in the sea, whilst the armada cometh. I expect regulations to enforce more concrete will be enforced. Hurrah! We heavily regulate damaging health bodily fluids, especially no communists.

1-Bradd Pitts
2-Kenya, West
3-kw kw kw kw
Dec 19, 13 7:12 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: