Archinect
anchor

Thread Central

shellarchitect

Ugh.... was just informed that an interior design here is going to be the project manager for all city projects, approximately $30 million total value, spread across 4 buildings. For reference I'm the PA for 1/3 of that.

Also this morning overhead an argument in which another project architect told her that she was incompetent and "just a pretty face."  

Can't wait to see how this goes

Jan 10, 18 2:30 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

30 million will buy you quite a bit of fancy fabrics and furniture... just don't forget, bookcases and end tables take precedence so try to move your walls accordingly.

Jan 10, 18 2:42 pm  · 
 · 
shellarchitect

there have been several strange incidents with her around the office, including accusing one guy of sexual harassment, my goal is to have as little contact as possible.

Jan 10, 18 3:03 pm  · 
 · 

Either be or pretend to be gay*. No half-measures.

* No offense intended to those who play for different teams.

Jan 10, 18 3:25 pm  · 
 · 
shellarchitect

you might be right, wife will be pissed when I tell her (I hope)

Jan 10, 18 4:22 pm  · 
 · 

That's probably what she'll do to you. Unless you're gay.

Jan 10, 18 8:28 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

That makes no sense. Is she PM because she is pretty?

Jan 11, 18 10:47 am  · 
 · 
shellarchitect

still not sure what her role is... hasn't been introduced to the client with a new role, is not attending post bid interviews, yet still called "PM." Pretty for a 50ish lady I guess

Jan 11, 18 11:50 am  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

PA's design buildings. PM's do paperwork. Her role is paperwork.

Jan 11, 18 12:18 pm  · 
 · 

I'm not about to tell any woman what her role is.

Jan 11, 18 12:39 pm  · 
 · 
archanonymous

note to future self: even if you can cantilever a marble slab a meter on a reception desk, you shouldn't because some fat dumb american will try to sit on it. 

Jan 10, 18 10:44 pm  · 
 · 

Next time make it 8" thick.

Jan 10, 18 10:52 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

Hate those can'tilevers

Jan 11, 18 3:40 am  · 
 · 

Now that's a damn shame. One I get: You can't put slats horizontally because people will climb on them.

Jan 11, 18 4:40 pm  · 
 · 
archanonymous

Not people, children. They hardly count as full people.

Jan 11, 18 7:18 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

I'd climb horizontal slats too, way easier than trying to climb vertical slats.

Jan 15, 18 5:49 am  · 
 · 

Anyone else feel like they need a gap year from architecture?

Jan 11, 18 4:40 pm  · 
 · 
JLC-1

from life

Jan 11, 18 5:07 pm  · 
 · 

I'm taking a gap life from architecture.

Jan 11, 18 8:34 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

I'm semi-retired.

Jan 11, 18 9:35 pm  · 
 · 
Mr_Wiggin

What to do when person on the client side used to be an architect and spends all their time at meetings and away from meetings sketching shit and telling you to put it the project, to hell with programming...  There's a saying about not knocking brooms out of hands that applies here.  Too many times these days we're being overridden on major decisions by layman...  So much for architects doing architecture...

Jan 11, 18 5:06 pm  · 
 · 
JLC-1

this https://archinect.com/forum/thread/150044376/poll-what-are-your-biggest-issues-concerning-projects-practice-today/0#last

I agree with you, before this internet era, we used to get a couple of architecture magazines, but the layman didn't - now they can get their hands on everything and think they know how to use it. 

Jan 11, 18 5:10 pm  · 
 · 
wurdan freo

A bit absurd that a client who used to be an architect is now considered a layman... some clients hire you for your creative vision.... some hire you to implement theirs.

Jan 11, 18 8:11 pm  · 
 · 
threadkilla

agree with wurdan freo - imagine yourself working on the client side, wouldn't you be doing the same thing, even if (perhaps) differently?

Jan 11, 18 11:17 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

I guess that helps answer the question about what happens to architects who don't get promoted/don't stay in a firm. Sounds like fun.

Jan 12, 18 12:04 pm  · 
 · 

Today I learned that the acrylic paint that sprays on like booger snot actually lays down nice and flat as it dries. 

Jan 11, 18 8:40 pm  · 
 · 
Bloopox

Some boogers do that too.

Jan 11, 18 9:56 pm  · 
 · 

Doh. Wrong thread. And can't edit on the stupid iPad. Thanks, CrApple.

Jan 11, 18 8:42 pm  · 
 · 
JLC-1

and one of the finest voices ever just died suddenly, rip Dolores O' Riordan.

Jan 15, 18 12:49 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Just saw this... sad.

Jan 15, 18 12:51 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

So, I was in a jury yesterday and one of my old bosses came in to do a pitch...the poor fella didn't make it.

Jan 17, 18 9:20 am  · 
 · 
quizzical

Some years back, when I was in charge of my firm's hiring, I received a resume from, and then interviewed, a guy who had been my boss when I was a summer intern between my 4th and 5th years. It was good to see him again, but it also was a bit awkward -- especially since I didn't think him qualified for the open position.

Jan 19, 18 8:46 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

Didn't have to cut him...he did it all by himself, was a fun deliberation though.

Jan 21, 18 5:30 am  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

We have a job ad out right now and I can't believe this, but we got a resume from someone we fired a few years ago. To top it off, she got the name of our company wrong. At least its good for a laugh. And we are hopefully getting better at hiring.

Jan 17, 18 9:35 am  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

I'm tempted to call her in for an interview and pretend I don't know her.

Jan 17, 18 4:44 pm  · 
 · 
Bloopox

I was going to offer a possible explanation: on my AIA chapter's website the names of the firms only show up when you view the job ads on certain devices, but not others - so it's plausible that someone could reply to an ad but not know to what firm they were applying.  But: if she spelled the name of the firm wrong then she must have known the name of the firm, so... I can't give her any benefit of the doubt no matter how hard I try.

Jan 19, 18 7:17 pm  · 
 · 

Schedule her for a weekend interview when nobody is at the office.

Jan 19, 18 7:33 pm  · 
 · 
quizzical

Maybe you could use the interview as a 'teaching moment'

Jan 19, 18 8:44 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]
Yeah. This ain't good.
Jan 20, 18 9:38 pm  · 
 · 

drat, I didn’t get a chance to read that last post.

Jan 24, 18 12:03 pm  · 
 · 

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Jan 24, 18 5:35 pm  · 
 · 
mantaray
Sometimes it feels like all the friendly, positive folk on this site have gone the way of the dodo. Where are Steven Ward, vado retro, Orhan, and WonderK? I miss Rationalist too... and (from years ago) ochona. And what happened to our friend in Texas who used to do columbariums and then quit arch when she had her kids and she and her husband (who restores cars) renovated a cute bungalow in Texas somewhere and she ended up leaving arch but still posted for awhile...
Jan 24, 18 6:09 pm  · 
 · 
mantaray
Actually, not only does it feel sometimes like there are nothing but cynics left on Archinect, it also feels much more male-dominated lately. Aside from tinbeary (didn't you used to be there is no there there or was that someone else?) and Donna it sometimes seems all the rest of the common commenters are slightly mean/depressed introvert dudes.
Jan 24, 18 6:12 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

It's a feedback loop. I've been less interested in keeping up with threads that inevitably devolve into either "Who's more cynical?" or "Who's trying the hardest to appear to be not trying?" and I imagine the tone of the forum keeps potential newcomers from joining in conversations. I'll admit I do occasionally enjoy jumping into a snarky thread every now & again, but you gotta have balance!

Not sure what can be done to combat this. This certainly isn't the first forum I've seen trend this way. Maybe its endemic to online communities?

Jan 24, 18 6:31 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

tucked right next to the "what style is this" dumpster fire category.

Jan 24, 18 7:34 pm  · 
 · 
geezertect

"My life is fucked up. Please advise." No further information needed.

Jan 24, 18 8:46 pm  · 
 · 

I'm probably not the best example of this; I can see the hypocrisy in my next statement. Like membership in the AIA, isn't this a situation of you'll get out what you put in? If you want friendly, positive folk on the site ... the next friendly, positive commentator can be you. 

I'm not sure if it is the fact that no one sees updates to threaded responses unless it is one of your own comments, or you are following the thread, but it seems like general activity/participation is way down in the forums. A couple of years ago, you'd almost never be able to find a 2-day-old thread still on the front page ... or am I wrong?

Jan 24, 18 8:07 pm  · 
 · 
geezertect

I've had the same impression myself.

Jan 24, 18 8:34 pm  · 
 · 
geezertect

It does seem like people are using the new structure to post responses to old comments under the "reply" indented portion, which means that you miss many current comments unless you go way back and virtually re-read the whole damned thread. Who really does that?

Jan 24, 18 8:50 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

I like the reply function, enables me to have the last word without people realising :)

Jan 25, 18 6:45 am  · 
 · 

Meaty professional philosophy / design / technical threads are largely extinct. I'm thinking this is reflection of society at large and the stupidification of America.

Jan 24, 18 11:37 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

Let's start some.

Jan 25, 18 11:18 am  · 
 · 
mantaray
I dunno about the board convos dropping off since the thread notification came into being. I've been posting here since 2003 and there was a period of time just after the recession a few years back (maybe 2012-2013?) when there was even less activity than there is now. Participation has actually rebounded lately, in my perspective.
Jan 25, 18 7:01 am  · 
 · 
mantaray
Yeah tduds maybe it's endemic to online forums. Interesting thought...

We always had our snark in the past but generally things were more good-matured--even the snark itself! Also there was just more goofiness/sense of silliness. Anyone who remembers the garwondler days will remember what I mean. That start of this thread itself documents that period well. Vado retro made up songs, orhan always had an interesting philosophical perspective to throw in...

Whatever happened to the older fellow originally from Phoenix, now practicing in Conn. with his wife (a graphic designer) and their dogs? Can't remember his name either...
Jan 25, 18 7:05 am  · 
 · 
randomised

It's a bit slower here because there are other social media out there where people "hang out", those didn't even exist before. Also, how often can you repeat the same discussions? I hate hanging out with only my architecture friends, always the same discussions in our absurd archispeak...maybe we've said all there is to say here about architecture, everything was definitely asked already before if you bother to do a search of the forum. Most people only come here and make a profile because they need something, they need it yesterday, never say thank you and never come back once they leached enough info. Ah well, that's life...I guess.

Jan 25, 18 7:21 am  · 
 · 

So now we can make a list of Archinect archetypes.

Jan 25, 18 9:54 am  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

I'm just here for the camaraderie. 

Jan 25, 18 2:11 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

^ One of my favorite words. And things.

Jan 25, 18 2:18 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

I'm also here for the vocabulary development!

Jan 26, 18 9:58 am  · 
 · 
mantaray
I don't really hang out with architects in my normal life. Guess that's why I too enjoy the camaraderie here!
Jan 26, 18 8:20 am  · 
 · 

Apparently nobody got the Fantasy Island reference in the kitchen island thread. I must be getting old. <sigh> 

Jan 26, 18 9:15 am  · 
 · 
shellarchitect

fantasy island?

Jan 26, 18 10:39 am  · 
 · 

Probably before you were born.

Jan 26, 18 11:01 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Hey, is that the same little person at the butler in Man with the Golden Gun? Awesome.

Jan 26, 18 11:13 am  · 
 · 
shellarchitect

I googled FI and had the exact same thought!

Jan 26, 18 11:24 am  · 
 · 
shellarchitect

1981, so I was at least around

Jan 26, 18 11:25 am  · 
 · 
geezertect

They probably don't know who J.R. Ewing was either.

Jan 26, 18 2:47 pm  · 
 · 

I got it, Miles, and laughed. I just don't have much time to comment here lately. Also on that thread my only comment would be "Gross, this design sucks, why do you want your feet touching the same material as your hands and food are?" but that feels too mean to me so I stayed quiet.

Jan 26, 18 3:09 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

Zee Plane!

Jan 27, 18 5:13 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

I try to make new friends on other social media but seems everyone else out there willing to be a *friend* is actually promoting their MLM crap. "You're so pretty. But your cheeks are dry, you should try this cream." Or you mention you are tired and somebody has an energy drink to sell you. I even got a sales pitch from a master neurolinguistic programmer earlier this week willing to give me a *deep session* to help uncover my human design. 

Jan 26, 18 9:41 am  · 
 · 

'Social media' is an oxymoron.

Jan 26, 18 11:02 am  · 
 · 
mantaray
Actually, it probably WOULD help the forum if the sub-responded were included as a "refresher" on the front page. That's a good point! Bc you're right, otherwise it's not like ppl are going to go back and read thru threads to see if there's any new responses.

Also, Archinect Powers That Be, while I'm at it I'd love it if I could reply to someone on the mobile platform... currently can only do on the full website, it seems.
Jan 26, 18 2:25 pm  · 
 · 
Wood Guy

Sometimes I like the reply function being under the radar. But mostly I agree that it should be treated like a comment.

Jan 26, 18 2:58 pm  · 
 · 

If there was a 'read/unread' ability with comments, and you could easily find and read 'unread' comments that would be nice. Otherwise the replies tend to get lost.

Jan 26, 18 3:01 pm  · 
 · 

Will a reply further up the page bring the thread to the top in the forum page?

Jan 30, 18 1:25 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

Speaking of social media, I just sold someone on working with an architect for their custom home by talking about selecting a site and designing with views in mind over the general contractor who was saying to start with how big you want your house and asking how much do you want to spend. Now, if only I had experience in custom homes, I probably could be the one going to help pick a site right now. 

Jan 26, 18 3:00 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

The design-build people came in and stole the show.

Jan 26, 18 9:40 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

FYI, Rick, I never read anything you write.

Jan 27, 18 6:21 am  · 
 · 

I think I have the ability to nuke that whole kitchen island thread if I want to. Should I? Or are you guys enjoying it? Go register your opinion over on that thread and I'll decide.

Jan 27, 18 11:02 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Donna, we can move the discussion over to Houzz if you want. (https://www.houzz.com/discussions/5027137/final-kitchen-design-feedback)

Jan 27, 18 4:10 pm  · 
 · 

In the future can a survey option be installed? So if anyone posts "I need help, what do you think about x" a poll can be posted with: 

Vomit,

bleh,

Meh, and 

Hire someone for profession advice

(choose two)

Jan 27, 18 11:36 am  · 
 · 

uscpsycho's thread on Houzz is hilarious. He seems to have exhausted the possibility of further anal obsession there over the last couple of months and moved here ... but I doubt he'll be back.  

Jan 27, 18 5:53 pm  · 
 · 
I'm not a robot

Can the big green head put a trigger warning with that image of a wood toilet seat?  It makes me think of a bathroom with wall to wall carpet.  NSFA - not safe for architects.

Jan 27, 18 9:51 pm  · 
 · 

OMG that Houzz discussion makes me want to put a gun in my mouth. Humans are so awful, myself included.

In other news, we went to the theater tonight to watch Romeo and Juliet and it was awesome!  Small theater, thrust stage (I thought it was called full thrust but maybe I've been listening to too much Belinda Blinked podcast?), contemporary costumes and set design but original Shakespeare dialogue. Really wonderful and painfully sad. Shakespeare holds up!

Jan 27, 18 10:35 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

Those beige cabinets by fiver go in the same category as the wooden toilet seat. Ewww.

Jan 28, 18 11:53 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

It's funny, I never really gave waterfall counters too much grief, but when you see an entire thread of them, you really begin to hate the fuck out of them.

Jan 28, 18 7:51 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

I know what you mean. Today's waterfall counters are tomorrow's avocado fridges. They get stale really quick.

Jan 29, 18 2:11 pm  · 
 · 
JLC-1

f*** the flu, in a 3 person office, the boss and my coworker got hit, now I'm all alone and feeling lonely.

Jan 29, 18 2:06 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

Be thankful you don't have the flu?

Jan 29, 18 2:12 pm  · 
 · 
JLC-1

Oh yeah!

Jan 29, 18 2:13 pm  · 
 · 

In the words of Goldberg - You're next.

Jan 29, 18 5:29 pm  · 
 · 
JLC-1

so far so good, it's been a quiet week

Jan 31, 18 11:06 am  · 
 · 
JLC-1

Now I need an internal pipe wrench kit

Jan 29, 18 3:27 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

Notice relying now gets the thread to the top of the page...

Jan 30, 18 9:59 am  · 
 · 

It does? This is a test....

Jan 30, 18 10:55 am  · 
 · 

Whoa, look at that!

Jan 30, 18 10:55 am  · 
 · 
randomised

Damn, can't have the last word unnoticed any more...

Jan 30, 18 12:45 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

That's a rather swift implementation, it was being discussed here just a few days ago :)

Jan 30, 18 12:48 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

Does it work if you reply to comments farther back in the thread?

Jan 30, 18 12:49 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

It would appear that, yes, but it's hard to find the reply.

Jan 30, 18 1:01 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

Yes it does, I just replied on the first page.

Jan 30, 18 1:01 pm  · 
 · 

Wasn't the reply inline and noting it as the last comment in a thread an issue when it was first rolled out? Has Archinect corrected the issue yet? It doesn't appear that they have. If I reply to a comment further up the page, or even a different page, it will show there is a new comment, but if I click to go to the last comment, it takes me to the end of the thread and I'm left wondering where the new comment is. 

I'd still advocate for the ability to see comments and replies as either 'read' or 'unread' like a lot of other forums have. At least then I'd be able to skim through a thread quickly and see what I haven't seen before.

At the very least, and it's only a bandaid fix, it would be nice to be able to click the "latest comment" link from the main forum page and have it hyperlink to the actual latest comment, not the end of the thread.

Jan 30, 18 1:30 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

I just replied to a comment and eventhough it was not the latest, it shows that I'm the last comment. Times are changing!

Jan 30, 18 1:55 pm  · 
 · 

This page from TC (and some comments on subsequent pages) is a good trip down memory lane regarding the reply feature and showing it as the latest comment on the main forum page. I'm happy to see that Archinect is adapting and changing per user requests, but if you're going to turn something back on, you should fix the issues that were first associated with it. 

Jan 30, 18 2:34 pm  · 
 · 
mantaray
Wow! Guys, I effected change! I am a CHANGE AGENT!! Huzzah!
Jan 30, 18 2:34 pm  · 
 · 

Do you have change for a $20?

Jan 30, 18 7:26 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

Don't be afraid to sex it up a little, Agent Provocateur.

Jan 30, 18 8:08 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

Found out we have two estranged twin sisters for clients as they ran into each other at our office. Awkward.

Jan 31, 18 2:18 am  · 
 · 
JLC-1

picture or it didn't happen!

Jan 31, 18 11:05 am  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

Ha ha. Can I just snap a pic of you guys for my internet friends?

Jan 31, 18 11:16 am  · 
 · 
citizen

Was one all sweet and dressed in white, the other mean and in all black? That would sure make things more convenient. =o]

Jan 31, 18 11:49 am  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

Can I sell this storyline to hollywood?

Jan 31, 18 4:07 pm  · 
 · 
kjdt

Remake of the Parent Trap, with grown up strung out Lindsay Lohan, and a cameo by Haley Mills?

Jan 31, 18 5:23 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

One will have to be played by Janeane Garafalo though.

Jan 31, 18 8:26 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

The other will be played by Sarah Silverman.

Jan 31, 18 8:36 pm  · 
 · 

I'd watch the hell out of this movie IF the architect office plays large in the storyline.

Jan 31, 18 9:27 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

Well if they're identical twins, then just one actor's needed. I say Joan Cusack, who could do both nicely. (Picturing a design presentation to client Sweet Joan in the glass-walled conference room as Bad Joan walks by to another part of the office. Double-take! Whaaaa? What is she doing here?!)

Something something something... Pierce Brosnan shows up.  The End.  Three Golden Globe nominations, but no wins.

Jan 31, 18 10:06 pm  · 
 · 

Period piece. Edward Norton plays the architect, Tilda Swinton plays the estranged sisters (she played competing twin sister gossip columnists in Hail, Caesar!).

Jan 31, 18 10:34 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

^ Thora and Thessaly Thacker! Can she do nice, though?

Jan 31, 18 10:36 pm  · 
 · 

Jan 31, 18 10:39 pm  · 
 · 
Bench

Just a thought / recommendation - if reply-comments are going to bump a thread back to the top, thats fine and all. But we could really use the little time-stamp on the replies together with that, to actually find what was said...

Feb 1, 18 9:14 am  · 
 · 
JLC-1

only an engineering firm can put an ad calling for "revit designers"

Feb 2, 18 11:53 am  · 
 · 
randomised

Maybe they really are looking for designers who design revits for a living, no?

Feb 2, 18 12:13 pm  · 
 · 
JLC-1

oh, rivets! you're absolutely right.

Feb 2, 18 12:14 pm  · 
 · 

I bet a conversation with a rivet designer would be riveting.

Feb 3, 18 12:35 pm  · 
 · 

I just did what any good architect would do on a Sunday - buy $200 worth of Lego Architecture sets.

Feb 4, 18 2:15 pm  · 
 · 

just 200?

Feb 4, 18 5:50 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Which ones? I bought the Chicago skyline recently and it’s one of the best I’ve seen so far.

Feb 4, 18 8:51 pm  · 
 · 

Just $200 this time - There has been some more recent Lego binges as well. This time around it was Buckingham Palace and the Shanghai, New York, and Sydney skylines. Chicago always has the best skyline anyway (and that one was a damn good kit).

Feb 5, 18 12:01 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Josh, I purchased both the Empire State and Willis Towers at the gift shops at the top of each building. The premium I paid for both sets just paid for itself in writing this sentence.

Feb 5, 18 12:13 pm  · 
 · 
Schoon

Philly is complete madness right now!  I walked through Broad street to check out the chaos and when I got home all of the traffic barricades were smashed.  Congrats to the Eagles, but hopefully most of the destruction is limited to street signs and roadblocks. 

Feb 5, 18 1:53 am  · 
 · 

Football is the quintessential American sport, a perfect metaphor for capitalism.

The same territory is fought over back and forth repeatedly for massive corporate profit and the players are discarded without insurance the second they are injured. 

The whole thing is just a vehicle for delivering advertising for crap nobody wants. You couldn't couldn't pay me to watch this shit. 

Feb 5, 18 9:25 am  · 
 · 
Bench

Im more concerned about the food.

Feb 5, 18 9:55 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Miles, if you don't watch, the terrorists win.

Feb 5, 18 9:55 am  · 
 · 
citizen

But if you do watch, the capitalists win. Quite the quandary.

Feb 5, 18 11:51 am  · 
 · 
Volunteer

I thought the Dodge truck ad with the Vikings was an absolute hoot. The one with MLK was tasteless. Must be different ad agencies?

Feb 5, 18 10:06 am  · 
 · 
proto

or how about the Jeep ad that mocked the self-indulgent faux-philosophical advertising and just showed their vehicle crawling some gnarly terrain ? (Jeep & Ram are owned by the same group)

Feb 5, 18 4:12 pm  · 
 · 

I didn't watch the super bowl. But I'm very happy for my former hometown that the Eagles won. Seeing lots of crazy pics on Facebook from former co-workers and friends. I *do* hope they don't burn it all down, though! 

Feb 5, 18 12:49 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

Super what?

Feb 5, 18 12:51 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: