Archinect
anchor

Thump the Trump

Wilma Buttfit

And yet she is still better than Trump. What a mess.

Nov 2, 16 5:10 pm  · 
 · 
babs

^ WAY better than Trump.

Trump "certainly isn't qualified for anything requiring good sense, leadership ability, personal character, ethical prudence, or any other prerequisite for being a successful President. [He's} demonstrated that beyond any reasonable doubt."

Nov 2, 16 5:51 pm  · 
 · 
davvid

Who would hire Trump to do anything? He's a liability.

Nov 2, 16 6:17 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

you guys give her a pass on everything because she's a women.  There's such bias from the female base.  When she gets elected and starts firing missles around starting more wars will you still support her?  Can you all agree that at the very least her pin head hench man podesta  needs to go to jail?  He was jacking 7k a month from the Clinton foundation....shit, I know people who's lives were ruined for petty crimes 1/10th the seriousness of that.  But yeah, girls rule boys drewl....thats her position...  

Nov 2, 16 6:26 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

The boys didn't bring anybody this round. New political parties - boys and girls... That's cute.

Nov 2, 16 6:33 pm  · 
 · 

Fact Checker

The Truth Behind The Rhetoric | By Glenn Kessler

“As a 27 year old staff attorney for the House Judiciary Committee during the Watergate investigation, Hillary Rodham was fired by her supervisor, lifelong Democrat Jerry Zeifman.”
— Internet meme that circulates constantly

Several times a week, The Fact Checker receives some version of the above statement in our Twitter and Facebook feeds. We’ve usually responded by sending a fine debunking done several years ago by Snopes. And yet it persists. It’s simply one of those lies that will not die.

Nov 2, 16 6:35 pm  · 
 · 
gwharton

z1111: FYI, Snopes (which is a site run by a couple, not any kind of serious operation) is confirmed to be on a pro-Clinton PAC payroll and has been caught numerous times lying in favor of Hillary. They're not a credible source on anything except maybe pop culture tropes.

The moar you know!

Nov 2, 16 6:39 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

so the first woman president legacy will be? lets say you are voting only because she is a woman, or are overly bias because she is a woman, do you want someone who may go down in flames as the first woman president? that would be a great example.......funny story, my 8 year old walked right by a house with a Trump sign while tricker treating, her usual Donald Trump is evil, and I go, but they have candy? i had to ask my wife of they are indoctrinating our children at school, i sure as hell do not talk about this crap around them.

Nov 2, 16 6:40 pm  · 
 · 
gwharton

What is it, specifically, about possessing a vagina that makes someone "exceptionally qualified" to be President? Nobody has answered this question despite Hillary pinning her entire political argument on it.

Nov 2, 16 6:46 pm  · 
 · 

Fact Checker

The zombie claim that Hillary Clinton was fired during the Watergate inquiry

By Glenn Kessler of the Washington Post:

Doar, as the chief lawyer for the impeachment probe, actually hired Clinton, and she reported to him. Zeifman, who passed away in 2010, in his book appeared to be a frustrated bystander to many of Doar’s decisions. He had no control over her hiring — and would not have been in a position to fire her.

The moar you know!

Nov 2, 16 7:08 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Queen Mary aka "Bloody Mary" ain't got shit on the blood shed Hillary will unleash.  Girl power!

Nov 2, 16 7:10 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

What is it, specifically, about possessing a vagina that makes someone "exceptionally qualified" to be President? Nobody has answered this question despite Hillary pinning her entire political argument on it.

you answered your own question gwharton

she worked closely with the governor of arkansas, worked closely in the white house with the president of the united states, she was a senator, she worked closely with the president of the united states in a cabinet level position (again).  read your own post, but this time filter out all of your lies and bullshit, and you'll see what experience qualifies her to be president

trump on the other hand spent a lot of his parent's money and fucked up many of the businesses he touched.  perhaps you relate more to trump because you can't do shit on your own without someone carrying you?  are you a trust fund baby like trump?  is that the real reason you don't support hillary?

Nov 2, 16 7:21 pm  · 
 · 

Jesus, gwharton, this is imbecilic. You're either intentionally being an ass, or a troll, or you're SO completely sexist that you likely shouldn't be allowed out in public. Good god.

I'm so fucking tired of having these kinds of conversations when in my real life I'm surrounded by strong, intelligent MEN who are not at all afraid of strong, intelligent women. 

Nov 2, 16 8:18 pm  · 
 · 

And davvid I am also totally with you on this:  I want to see the DNC reformed, and pressure applied to the Clinton admin. from the left.

I voted for Bernie. I wanted Bernie. But I'm not throwing my hands up in defeat over what choice we're faced with.

Nov 2, 16 8:20 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

since China rhymes with Vagina, Hillary is for selling us and our factories out to China. i can prove this, let me spin me up some media!

Nov 2, 16 8:37 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

pretty sure gwharton thinks you're the dumb one donna.  he's really that out of touch with reality.  anything that doesn't exist to serve his self-interest and greed doesn't exist.

Nov 2, 16 8:41 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei thinks this about US based on election, even the Ayatollah has been sucked into the US reality show called the election.....some tweets.

Nov 2, 16 8:43 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

In US presidential #debates two candidates revealed facts & calamities from US parts of which we had told before but some didn’t believe it.

Nov 2, 16 8:43 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

US system is far away from values of humanity, death to America means death to a system which has nothing to do with humanitarian values........no that line is not from Fight Club or some Hunter S Thompson rant, thats the Ayatollah

Nov 2, 16 8:45 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

Racism & poverty in US & access of 1% of people to 90% of wealth & abuse of human values & human rights are realities of today US society......nope, not Michael Moore or Shopping In Jail author Douglas Coupland. you guessed it, the Ayatollah

Nov 2, 16 8:46 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

wonder if the Ayatollah is a progressive or Bernie fan?

Nov 2, 16 8:47 pm  · 
 · 

curt, gwharton and I are equally confident in one another's dumbness. We're like two stars locked comfortably in orbit around one another.

But seriously, that last statement of his was wack.

Nov 2, 16 8:50 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

g - don't knock va-jay jay until you try it...who knows, maybe it will all work out and the Kardashians will be back on air soon and the politicia s can get back to destroying the country while doing nothing at the same nltime.

Nov 2, 16 8:54 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

Ayatollah Khamenei uses twitter?  if that doesn't prove US wins, i don't know what could

Nov 2, 16 8:55 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

His latest tweet reads....

Go Hillary #rockthecasbah

Nov 2, 16 9:22 pm  · 
 · 
babs

gwharton: Since Trump's a dick, what is it, specifically, about possessing a penis that makes him qualified to be President? Cause, you know, there's absolutely nothing else that makes him qualified for the job.

Nov 2, 16 9:24 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

curtkram, try explaining to him he is enjoying the freedom of speech to point out why his version of freedom (really?) is better...I digress.......that's like Meta level thinking, way beyond religious peoples capabilities.....but what it does point out, even a bullshit smith like a religious zealot can't take the bullshit on this election, like it really does smell funny.

Nov 2, 16 9:45 pm  · 
 · 
babs

Be very, very afraid ....

Nov 4, 16 1:44 pm  · 
 · 
babs

Melania Trump crusades against cyber-bullying:

Donald Trump consistently engages in cyber-bullying:
You wonder if they every speak with each other ....

Nov 4, 16 1:51 pm  · 
 · 
babs

This is why the electorate needs to put the Senate back into the hands of Democrats .....

Nov 4, 16 6:42 pm  · 
 · 

The people already did decide. It is like Animal Farm

Nov 4, 16 6:55 pm  · 
 · 

Get out and vote. Not voting or voting for a third party candidate is a vote for Trump.

Nov 4, 16 11:30 pm  · 
 · 
gruen
I gotta a penis and no way should I be allowed to be president.
Nov 5, 16 6:58 am  · 
 · 
babs

Is this the sort of foreign worker Trump is trying to keep out of the US -- you know, the ones who are illegally taking away our "American Jobs"?

Ledgers from the modeling agency of the GOP nominee's wife indicate that she was paid more than $20,000 before she was authorized to work in the U.S.

Hmmmmm ... she'll be such a positive role model for American children if ever she becomes "First Lady".

Nov 5, 16 3:49 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

regardless of election results, fire it up...

Zakk Wylde, Black Label Society - Fire It Up

i meant a cigarette, calm down.

Nov 5, 16 9:33 pm  · 
 · 
babs

So, you know, there's really not much need for that jackass Trump.

Nov 6, 16 4:54 pm  · 
 · 
archietechie

Seriously babs, not only is it getting annoying (though it's your thread), you do know that memes aren't worth jack shit to boost your stance right?

How about bringing some concrete argument instead of the usual "trump is terrible" rhetoric to the table? Then again, what can one expect?

Nov 6, 16 5:02 pm  · 
 · 
babs

^ archietechie - hah, that's really funny. If this election cycle has proven anything it's that "some concrete argument" isn't "worth jack shit" when it comes to influencing what anybody thinks about the vote they're entitled to cast.

But hey, since the post above is your only participation on this thread, how about you stepping up and acting on your own advice?

Nov 6, 16 6:25 pm  · 
 · 
babs

^ To expand:  In a thoughtful op-ed for The Washington Post earlier this year, New York University journalism professor Jay Rosen argued that Trump had "crashed the system" with his profligate lying and by espousing absurd policy proposals, such as building a wall to keep out undocumented immigrants and somehow forcing Mexico to pay for it.

"Imagine a candidate who wants to increase public confusion about where he stands on things so that voters give up on trying to stay informed and instead vote with raw emotion," Rosen wrote. "Under those conditions, does asking 'Where do you stand, sir?' serve the goals of journalism, or does it enlist the interviewer in the candidate's chaotic plan?"

Nov 6, 16 7:35 pm  · 
 · 
JeromeS

For babs

Nov 6, 16 7:46 pm  · 
 · 
babs

^ Jerome -- that's the same pablum (absent any concrete argument) that keeps polluting my TV screen day after day. Not once does he provide any well considered proposals to reveal "how" he's going to accomplish any of those "great things".

He's an empty suit.

Nov 6, 16 8:25 pm  · 
 · 
JeromeS

As opposed to a pant suit filled with the putrifaction of corruption

Nov 6, 16 8:35 pm  · 
 · 

Some things never change.

Nov 6, 16 8:52 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

so if Trump win's will this thread continue?  that alone is enough to discourage a vote for Trump.

Nov 6, 16 8:52 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

Trump's "plans" indicate he has no idea how government works and doesn't care either. We aren't electing a king, it is a president. Trump would be an exciting king but a disappointing president. This person's job is to preside, or to sit in front of us. I think that clears things up right there, right? Who do you want to sit in front of you? Orange guy? Who do the second graders who don't understand hate and political parties yet get to look up to as president? His foul mouth and angry face? I hope not. Let the second graders decide, adults are too fucked up at this point.

Nov 7, 16 8:40 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

My spare bedroom is ready so if any of you yanks are considering a move north if Trump wins, please form a line outside and I'll take the highest bidder.

Nov 7, 16 9:05 am  · 
 · 
archietechie

^ never took you for a whore

Nov 7, 16 9:12 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Please....

Everyone has their price.

Nov 7, 16 9:20 am  · 
 · 
x-jla

David coles cartoon perfectly illustrates neo liberal propaganda.  Any disagreement with the oligarchy will render you a racist or sexist...associating opposition with the most deplorable qualities to discredit the legitimacy of their argument.  Their worst fear is a black man or a female who challenges that stereotype...

Nov 7, 16 10:42 am  · 
 · 
Sorrowful Giuseppe

There is a new news about CNN, Wikileaks and  DNC.

Any thoughts? 

----

BTW,

Why is it bad to be bully? 

Any arguments?

80% of my class are active left wing idiots who are extremely bully to others. (Especially towards white kids from Midwest) 

I don't see it being a problem in their case.

It's bad when Trump is bully bad it's not bad when they are bullies.

----

she worked closely with the governor of arkansas, worked closely in the white house with the president of the united states, she was a senator, she worked closely with the president of the united states in a cabinet level position (again).

lol

So what?

She indeed did but fucked up everywhere she was 

Nov 7, 16 11:35 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: