Archinect
anchor

Help identify this architecture building.

ArchNyen

Hello my Archinect friends. 10 points to anyone who can identify this building. Tnx.

May 14, 14 6:37 pm

30 The Bond, in Sydney

May 15, 14 1:10 pm  · 
 · 
ArchNyen

Thanks, my archinect friend.

Do you know of any other buildings that are similar to this?

May 15, 14 6:48 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

NO MORE QUESTIONS UNTIL JOSEPH GETS HIS POINTS !!!!!?!

May 15, 14 9:34 pm  · 
 · 
ArchNyen

LOL. okay, okay. Joseph = 10pts.

Now, does any one know of any other buildings that are similar to the one above. 20 points.

May 16, 14 7:33 pm  · 
 · 
bowling_ball

I once came across a school gym with a similar quarried (?) wall, and have been searching for it again ever since.

May 16, 14 10:17 pm  · 
 · 
ArchNyen

bowling_ball = -10pts

May 18, 14 7:57 am  · 
 · 

Here are a few..  not the best examples, but hey, it's something..  how similar are you looking for?  The second one might come closest

Turda Salt Mine.. has some wonderful things and wonderfully awful things going on..  I like the above image though..

Dinosaur National Monument - Built on a dinosaur fossil quarry.  Closed at some point due to structural instability?

Barcelona History Museum - not terribly similar, but it was the first thing that came to mind when thinking about revealing some geographical/historical layers 

May 18, 14 5:36 pm  · 
 · 
ArchNyen

Very coo!, thanks for the examples. Joseph = 40 points.

I agree w/ you, the first building looks awesome, something from a sci-fi movie.

But to be more specific, I am looking for neat projects that uses facade(s) of an existing building onto a new building with a transparent ceiling.

May 18, 14 6:33 pm  · 
 · 
I think that school was on the grounds of a monastery in Italy. Published just in the past year or so.
May 18, 14 9:33 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: