Archinect
anchor

We are interested in getting British designers involved into development of the interior design of "SNOB" club, Moscow

PLN

Dear colleagues!

My name is Kirill. I’m a representative of architectural bureau “Plan”, Moscow.

Currently our bureau is developing the project of the ”Snob” club which is supposed to be located at the “Krasny Oktyabr” factory in the downtown of Moscow.

We are interested in getting British designers involved into development of the interior design of this club.

In case of your interest, you are kindly requested to liaise with us. Thank You.

Jun 30, 10 4:50 am
b3tadine[sutures]

fuck the Brits, they can't play futbol, and have a hard time not buggering each other in the loo.

Jun 30, 10 5:39 am  · 
 · 
BlueMoon

I would be very interested in developing interiors for a Moscow night club, even though I am not "British", but "US" designer... as a trade off- I have a full command of Russian.

Jun 30, 10 6:49 am  · 
 · 
PLN

nice! good blow..but it was'nt my idea, man..(

Jun 30, 10 7:22 am  · 
 · 
PLN

(2 doza) we r preparing a full information letter. Sure it'l be ready tomorrow 01.07.10. Gime your adress. Mine is [email protected]
Thanks.

Jun 30, 10 7:25 am  · 
 · 
TED

шпионите!

Jun 30, 10 8:21 am  · 
 · 
BlueMoon
no, just keeping up with latest developments
Jun 30, 10 10:28 am  · 
 · 
BlueMoon
link here
Jun 30, 10 10:29 am  · 
 · 
Distant Unicorn

I'd just use the red room from this video from :40 seconds on.

Jun 30, 10 2:33 pm  · 
 · 
PLN

your link is't working, doza!

Jun 30, 10 3:57 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: