Archinect
anchor

2 bar stools

im looking for inexpensive ($150 or less for 2) but nice contemporary bar stools. Can anyone help? Thanks a lot

Nov 4, 04 3:11 pm
pia555

Take look at Topdeq.com the "zeta" stool is $64.00 per

Nov 4, 04 6:51 pm  · 
 · 
archiphreak
www.designwithinreach.com
Nov 5, 04 3:33 pm  · 
 · 
Kai

how is a 3,000 dollar couch "design within reach"??

Nov 5, 04 10:20 pm  · 
 · 
the righteous fist

you saw it didn't you? what you want to have it too??

Nov 6, 04 10:09 am  · 
 · 
zepplin100

because that $3000 couch is probably a lot more expensive. Take the barcelona chairs; DWR is selling them for $2000. Real ones are more like $5000. Real ones are made of stainless steal where DWR sells chromed steel. Its all in the details man.

If you're looking for a contemporary looking bar stool below $150, your best bet is IKEA. I know a lot of people talk crap about them, but its not all bad. They probably have what you are looking for and its probably very inexpensive. I checked all of my bookmarked design furniture stores, good luck if you're trying to find something below $300

Nov 6, 04 11:30 am  · 
 · 
A
www.roomandboard.com
Nov 8, 04 1:38 pm  · 
 · 
ArchAngel

Calligaris makes nice stools - cheap - around 100 bucks gets you a well made piece...Italians... Decent Stuff

Nov 8, 04 2:05 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Kai, that's why we refer to it as the "Design Just-Out-Of Reach" catalogue.

Nov 8, 04 2:36 pm  · 
 · 
Volunteer

Halifax farm stool, Target, $40 each. I have two and they are very sturdy and comfy. They come in two heights. 

Oct 23, 19 6:32 am  · 
 · 
BulgarBlogger

You're an "architect" and if not- you're at least a designer. Design one, or two...

Oct 23, 19 8:14 am  · 
 · 
Chad Miller

Those would be some expensive bar stools if an architect from 15 years ago designed them.

Oct 23, 19 10:40 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: