Archinect
anchor

Dalhousie Architecture B.E.D.S. Sept 10 Any news on acceptance?

zamir

Hi
I've applied to the BEDS Sep. 2010 program at Dalhousie. They said i will get a response in late April or early May. I am still waiting. Has anyone got accepted yet.
Thanks
Zamir

May 4, 10 12:32 pm
passerby1ce

Yes, I did via email from Susanna on Apr 29. They said they would've called but they didn't have my number.

May 4, 10 6:10 pm  · 
 · 
.mjane

I haven't heard either but a friend of mine was also offered acceptance on the 29th. It's not looking so good...

May 4, 10 11:13 pm  · 
 · 
Bench

I got acceptance today, very excited! I spoke to Susanna and she told me they are doing individual calls to each person.

May 4, 10 11:36 pm  · 
 · 
zamir

Has anyone got a call saying they are denied? I guess no news is a good news, is it?

May 5, 10 12:24 am  · 
 · 
evrgreen

I have applied as well and was hoping to hear back at least by the end of this week. Anyone hear anything else?

May 6, 10 4:54 pm  · 
 · 
.mjane

Still waiting as well. I did call to tell the secretary that I changed my number and she said she was "still working through the list" and wouldn't tell me anything else. I'm guessing that she's trying to get a hold of the first choices to see if they're going to decline their seats.

May 6, 10 6:56 pm  · 
 · 
evrgreen

I have just been told I'm on the wait list. I hope a lot of people decline!

May 7, 10 2:32 pm  · 
 · 
zamir

I just got an email saying, I was not accepted. I am really sad. Oh well, one door closes other window opens.

May 7, 10 3:21 pm  · 
 · 
passerby1ce

i think I'll be declining....

May 7, 10 5:56 pm  · 
 · 
evrgreen

You're the best passerby1ce!

May 7, 10 7:16 pm  · 
 · 
.mjane

I didn't make it either. I got in to my safety though. Good luck to everyone!

May 7, 10 11:20 pm  · 
 · 
Bench

What was the safety?

May 10, 10 9:50 pm  · 
 · 
LWCW

Bit of a gravedig, but wondering if anyone else got accepted off the waitlist?

It's been a month and a bit, still no news for me. One more month 'til the waitlist retires!

Jun 28, 10 8:57 pm  · 
 · 
evrgreen

I'm waiting to hear back as well, would love to know sooner than later if any spots have opened up.

Jun 29, 10 8:31 am  · 
 · 
LWCW

Yeah, they got my hopes up when they said that "in previous years, most students on the wait list eventually were offered a place".

Jul 5, 10 10:38 pm  · 
 · 
evrgreen

Likewise.

Jul 6, 10 8:29 am  · 
 · 
LWCW

Welp, today's the day the waitlist gets retired.

Rejection for me. =/

Jul 26, 10 6:20 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: