Archinect
anchor

rescue this future architect

sharmap

hi everyone. my warm regards to all u hard workers and basically sleep deprived people. well guys i'l b just passing to the fourth year next month and well m under great stress due to the training part. well as my dad z also an architect finding job isn.t dat difficult but well as a university topper 4 2 years i dun knw why but this thing in me to practise at the best is killin me. i know that there are some great students out there but well i need some sort of responsiblity to proove my metal. so guys suggest me some good architects where i can do my training. i put up in delhi and have already been selected by dfi, kothari and associates and js architects.. help me guys. and all senior architects hlp out this juior of yours, remem u also passed through the same phase

Apr 11, 10 2:04 pm
model.bot

You must be trying to type on your new iPad?

Apr 11, 10 5:45 pm  · 
 · 
metal

....not everyones first language is english model.bot

Apr 11, 10 8:08 pm  · 
 · 
metal

sharmap, you seem to know where youre going already, i wouldnt worry too much.

Apr 11, 10 8:10 pm  · 
 · 
plugnpla

No shit!....I'm sick of these kids that have the world by the ass acting like they are entitled to more.

Apr 11, 10 11:17 pm  · 
 · 
plugnpla

No shit!....I'm sick of these kids that have the world by the ass acting like they are entitled to more.

Apr 11, 10 11:17 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: