Archinect
anchor

If you are/were employed ...

hankd

Hi everyone, I'm conducting research on the employment situation of architects in the United States and Britain. I am currently in the early stages of my work, and would like to conduct a poll here that should help me in my general preliminary brainstorming stages. This poll doesn't imply serious research by any means, but it would still be great if you could provide as much relevant and truthful information as pragmatically possible in your post, in an organized and concise fashion. Thank you.

- Where do you work (e.g. which state/city, in a small/medium firm, etc.)?

- What is your background (e.g. what/where did you study, what past arch-related work experience did you have, etc.)?

- How is your job (e.g. your approximate salary, your work hours, etc.)?

Feb 7, 10 8:40 am
hankd

Please also state whether you are currently employed, or, if unemployed, when you were last employed and for how long, etc. A brief work history, including title of job and duration, would be charitable.

Feb 7, 10 8:44 am  · 
 · 

you can find all of this information except for hours at the salary poll, it's the red link on the left navigation. Since that's anonymous I think it'll be a better resource for you to get information about salaries.

Feb 7, 10 1:11 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: