Archinect
anchor

Here's the new business model....

Justin Ather Maud
AquillatheNun

Isnt that Enrique Miralles' old firm? Wife or girlfriend took it over?

Jan 18, 10 3:45 am  · 
 · 
Hawkin

I just read that today. Really shocking considering that Fred Goodwin must be the most hated and pro-liberal guy in the UK... in the US it would be like HKS hiring Madoff or Goldsman Sachs' ex-president.

RMJM also made a kind of strange move when they hired William Alsop a few months ago to create a kind of starchitect branch inside that so-corporate company. Just imagine SOM hiring Peter Eisenmann and creating a "Eisenmann chez SOM" branch office.

So basically RMJM has no shame and is showing the whole world that the only thing they care about is money... who the hell cares a shit about architecture?

Disgusting.

Jan 18, 10 1:26 pm  · 
 · 
tagalong

Well....it is known that we aren't very good a business so this seems to follow suit.

Jan 18, 10 4:13 pm  · 
 · 
Justin Ather Maud

Exactly my point! I'm going to offer Ken Lewis a partnership today, just as soon as he gets back from his Carribean vacation! In fact, I think I'll go meet him at the airport, just as he jumps off the private jet!

Jan 19, 10 10:51 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: