Archinect
anchor

Architects working with Realtors

brieman

I am an architecturally trained real estate broker, certified EcoBroker, and LEED accredited professional in the Chicago-land area. I received my degree from the College of Architecture, Planning, and Design at Kansas State University. I was employed by Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture and Populous before joining Sudler | Sotheby’s International Realty. My extensive knowledge of architectural design, energy efficiency, and urbanism have made me a valuable asset in the real estate industry. Because of my ability to see the potential in spaces, I primarily work with clients looking to improve a property, whether it’s simply buying a piece of land or looking at properties with the clients’ designers. Additionally, my knowledge of architecture, design and photography allow me to successfully market my listings.

I am looking for architects and designers to develop working relationships with who practice in the Chicago area. Should you have any architectural clients needing real estate services please contact me via 316.650.4700 or [email protected] If you would like any additional information about me and my services, please visit my website www.RiemannREALTOR.com

Brad Riemann
919 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 3
Chicago, IL 60611

Dec 31, 09 2:06 am
l3wis
Eggs Benedict with Salmon

Ingredients

3/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
2 teaspoons lemon juice
3 egg yolks
1/2 teaspoon prepared Dijon-style mustard
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon white sugar
1 pinch ground black pepper
1 dash hot pepper sauce

8 eggs
8 slices rye bread
8 ounces smoked salmon, cut into thin slices
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
1 teaspoon capers, for garnish
Directions

To make the sauce: In the top of a double boiler, whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, egg yolks, mustard, salt, sugar, pepper and hot sauce. Cook over simmering water while stirring constantly, for 6 to 8 minutes, or until sauce is thick enough to coat the back of the spoon.
In a large stock pot heat 2 quarts of salted water to a boil. Carefully break the eggs one at a time into the boiling water. When all the eggs have been added, reduce the heat to medium. When the eggs float to the top, remove them with a slotted spoon and let drain briefly.
To assemble final dish: Toast bread slices and place on warm plates. Top each piece of toast with a slice of smoked salmon and a hot poached egg. Drizzle with yogurt sauce; garnish with parsley and capers.

Dec 31, 09 11:43 am  · 
 · 
blah

Where's the spam?

Dec 31, 09 11:47 am  · 
 · 
gresham

Best thread ever.....

Jan 2, 10 10:26 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: