Archinect
anchor

where to find legal letters

Klaymen

any one know of a database for architects where i could find examples of letters? I have to send out a letter to change the date of submission of the tender bid. the contractors are in other countries so we are communicating in English only.

any help or suggestions? i know this is more of a proprac question but any help would be grateful.

Nov 10, 09 4:07 am
Distant Unicorn

I hear that there is this organization called like the AARP or AMA or APA or AIA that prewrites legal documents.

I believe they are in between the check cashing store and the liquor store in that plaza with the trader joe's.

If the shady guy out front is selling weed, you're in the wrong place. You want the Trader Joe's plaza with the guy selling meth.

Now, I know it's not a fancy plaza like the place with the guy who sells weed... and for a professional organization, it shouldn't be sharing a space with a bodega.

But go up to the counter, ask for Nat Sherman Black and Golds and a bottle of Strawberry Cisco... and then knock 8 times to a rhythm pattern of "the ants go marching."

A tall handsome Syrian man will give you what you need. But do not accept any food from him for he will want to pleasure you orally if you do.

Nov 10, 09 4:30 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: