Archinect
anchor

Advice on Personal/monnlighting/consulting website?

Larchinect

I am a recent graduate of a landscape architecture program. Like so many others, I'm unemployed and feel my mind is rotting.

So, I'm looking into offering graphic production services on contract basis for established firms as well as offering landscape design for homeowners. I don't plan on doing huge 3d models, so please save the spouting on about the need for five dedicated computers and render farms, etc..

I'm trying to package all services under a simple website and moniker. My last name is Aceto, and somehow I arrived at A. DESIGN COLLABORATIVE. I'm not necessarily looking for opinions on the business model, but I'll take it, so long as it's constructive (please).

I'm particularly looking for thoughts on the appearance of my website template. It's simple, but I don't see the need to overcomplicate a simple service. Please let me know what stands out. I only ask that you please keep it constructive. I appreciate opinions..www.adesigncollabortive.com (www.nickaceto.com).

Thanks!

Nick

Sep 21, 09 1:37 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: